Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 05:24:12 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: New Dungeons Late!  (Read 21920 times)
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2014, 09:13:47 pm »

Well Hate... lets not go calling folks lazy. I am sure Rent downloaded the files. The quest when complete puts berries on your cursor as well as puts 10 into your alt currency.. so everyone is a winner. Is there a use for the berries in your inventory or can we delete them.

NMR he didn't.  Good to know about reclaim
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 10:59:34 pm by zefirus » Logged
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2014, 09:23:40 pm »

Well Hate... lets not go calling folks lazy. I am sure Rent downloaded the files. The quest when complete puts berries on your cursor as well as puts 10 into your alt currency.. so everyone is a winner. Is there a use for the berries in your inventory or can we delete them?

well, technically Rent hasn't updated spell files/server files in quite a while. too many updates, so I quit doing the DL's $$

Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2014, 09:47:02 pm »

They go in to the alt currency. HOWEVER you still have the 1 berry bush thingy in inventory till you click the reclaim button.

Keeze
Drep

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2014, 09:55:24 pm »

Well Hate... lets not go calling folks lazy. I am sure Rent downloaded the files. The quest when complete puts berries on your cursor as well as puts 10 into your alt currency.. so everyone is a winner. Is there a use for the berries in your inventory or can we delete them?

My group got the berries but in the alt currency tab it says...Berries  0

I have it in my inventory.  If I hit that reclaim button it changes to....Berries 1 and removes my berries from inventory

If I hit create it changes to...Berries 0 and adds the berries back to inventory.

Not 10 like this states above.   Am I doing something wrong?

Drep (War),  Wudd (Cleric), Mdydar (Monk)
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2014, 08:08:31 am »

and does only 1 toon get credit?

I did this a couple of times and only rent got the alt currency

Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2014, 10:02:26 am »

Something wonky there Rent.   All 6 of my A team got the berries.
Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2014, 11:00:12 am »

To expand on Dreps comment, our whole crew got the berry in inventory, only one of them shows 10 under the alt currency tab though.

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2014, 11:50:21 am »

yeah all of my toons got a berry, but only Rent got the alt currency

Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2014, 12:38:13 pm »

You have to hit 'Reclaim' for them to go to the Alternate Currency tab. I'll talk to Hate about it just automatically going to alternate currency.

EZ Server GM
Drep

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2014, 01:34:25 pm »

You have to hit 'Reclaim' for them to go to the Alternate Currency tab. I'll talk to Hate about it just automatically going to alternate currency.

Yeah, hitting reclaim does in fact work.  For my toons though the alt currency tab only shows 1 instead of 10.   

Also had a slight hiccup...going into the 3rd location, my paly ended up in a different instance all by himself instead of with the rest of the group.  He did however get the task completed when main group finished.

Drep (War),  Wudd (Cleric), Mdydar (Monk)
bobo

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2014, 07:34:14 pm »

So this is what happens to me. Only the leader gets 10 berries all other toons including leader get a berry on their cursor and dialog stating that they received 10 berries. Reclaim the berries on cursor and it gets added to alt currency. If you click create more than 1 berry on the alt currency tab you will only get one berry and the rest you selected to create are lost. Could be because they arnt stackable?

Also have issues with toons zoning into the 3rd dungeon. The pets made it but the toons didnt had to close the client and restart 3 toons.
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2014, 08:40:03 pm »

I wanna play with my berries

just sayin

Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2014, 03:30:52 pm »

Showing giving credit for berries and a bush shows up in cursor however when I reclaim I am only getting credit for 1 now instead of 10 (no the 10 is not being put in automatically).

Keeze
Rakharth

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2014, 10:52:29 am »

Finished the dungeon got no berries at all. Did dungeon yesterday after lv 2 went to zone up and it ported all my toons to different floors and blocked me from getting back to lv I was on. Couldn't remove the expedition also to start a new one.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2014, 11:52:11 am »

I encountered the hang up going from B to C. I'm looking in to it now and harassing Akkadius for a second set of eyes. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081