Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 02:05:15 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Hatestomp Aug  (Read 18281 times)
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2014, 06:09:45 pm »

Was wondering if it would be possible to visit making this aug a combat proc.  I made a 2 hand UW and put one of these in it, and as it stands currently is not very useful to be "ultimate"....or maybe the next rank or so...with a UCv3 it doesn't do jack to any trains I make in Qvic (where a good click on my Angerbomb clicky will(which is odd because base dd on Hatestomp is 9k and Angerbomb is 2500 both have a range of 60))....after looking at it I think it is safe to say this aug is just not working atm...
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 06:27:01 pm by Orthanos » Logged

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 06:35:27 pm »

I second this. As it stands (mind you it's only a first rank) I don't see the aug being very good as a 12 second CD click. I was excited at first when I saw it because I thought it was a combat aoe anger aug for UW which would allow me to switch over to the 2H UW on my warrior. Alas no such luck and with such a long cooldown it would still make angerbomb the go to aoe aggro source if you do even go 2H.
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 08:26:56 pm »

+1

combat proc makes much more sense, yet another clickie....aggg

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 08:31:26 pm »

The point isn't to rival the Anger augs (which are kind of high to begin with), but a snap aggro tool. The damage is low and will be revisited soon. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 09:15:16 pm »

The point isn't to rival the Anger augs (which are kind of high to begin with), but a snap aggro tool. The damage is low and will be revisited soon. :-)

-Hate
Seriously? Anger augs too high?

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2014, 12:41:13 am »

I agree on looking into making hatestomp a proc, its messesed with a set up half of the warriors i know use, And snap agro isnt really needed in any situation i can think of that AE taunt doesnt cover already (taunt moves you to top of hate list no mater what on success, AE taunt is guaranteed no fail taunt.)

Krinkle Sprinkle
demorgoth

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 01:16:04 am »

Agreed on making hatestomp a proc rather than clickie, would make it alot more practical. As we already have angerbomb, rampage and ae taunt to assist us with snap aggro management. However since alot of warriors now utilize the 2hs variety of UW it would be nice to have something similar to an anger aug in our arsenal, or potentially add a slot for us to put in an anger aug or two into the UW.

Another issue I have run into not sure if others using hatestomp have encountered. Is that despite it stating 12 second CD, I have had it take upto 45 seconds to reclick the hatestomp proc.

Regards,

Dem
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2014, 06:55:32 am »

I like the fact that Hatestomp has only 100k hate versus the 250k on the Anger 6...but the anger 6 is a lot easier to get and has a 22,500 dd (single target)....I think one of the things on the Hatestomp atm is the fact that you cant test it to see what damage it does properly since the click doesn't seem to be working at all.

Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2014, 07:35:31 am »

Hatestomp doesn't have to compete with anger augs, it's allowing the UW warriors to utilize the 2H option with tanking w.o having to have an entire series of clicks to use. If you have your epic click in UW, then hatestomp won't fire (it seems it doesn't currently anyway) as a combat it's just a way to hold aggro on your pulls w.o having to cycle in all your ae aggro snaps. I've always wanted anger augs available for UW but that wasn't a budging issue and figured hatestomp would be a good UW aug because it'll essentially give us that.
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2014, 10:18:21 am »

However since alot of warriors now utilize the 2hs variety of UW

I asked this question in OOC last night and didn't get any response.  I just got my UW3 and was considering using the 2handed version.  I currently am running the UW longsword 3 and a Tser Whip.  The damage of them two together is right at 34,500 white damage.  If I were to switch to the 2 hander the base white damage is 48,000.  This is huge upgrade in white damage.  The damage proc is about the same.  The only difference is the Tser whip has the 10% damage modifier. 

What do you guys  think?  Switch to 2 hander or stick with sword/whip? 
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2014, 11:01:14 am »

Based on the feedback in this thread:

Hatestomp will be a proc with reboot. The damage was left the same as it's still rank one and it isn't too high considering one needs an UW to even utilize.

-Hate

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2014, 11:23:54 am »

Thanks Hate.  Grin

Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2014, 02:04:00 pm »

Yeah thank you.

Krinkle Sprinkle
Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2014, 04:41:21 pm »

But if it's a proc we will have to choose between hatestomp and the DS? Sad
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2014, 05:47:13 pm »

Sadly, yes. I guess it comes down to "do you want threat/dmg or huge DS"?

-Hate

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 299