Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 11:24:18 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8
Print
Author Topic: wine and cheese  (Read 52536 times)
zymral

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2015, 08:30:13 pm »

Biz is in a guild that pools resources to push though content.....
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2015, 08:46:42 pm »

Exactly. I guess we are too helpful.  Undecided

Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2015, 09:52:33 pm »

I know about Breach, he's like the outlier.

And I guarantee he knows how to spawn T5 bosses Tongue
Yeah Breach is sick in the head but he was very good at farming SLS and determining price bs effort. SLS price and his farm time determined his value and he was right lol, crazy kid. Breach's guild helped him through T5, it's kind of our thing, we help pl the tank so he can pull his bots through without our help and so tank can access rots.

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2015, 01:34:31 am »

FoH does the same thing. Some folks on EZ see tanks from other guilds progress quickly and get upset, meanwhile their guilds do it too.

Let's all just be friends  Grin

WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2015, 04:57:51 am »

Not buYing gear is like not buying sls or ess gsoa etc everyone buys through there progression somehow if you truly think about it
bizban

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2015, 03:16:51 pm »

Biz is in a guild that pools resources to push though content.....

thats what foh is we help each-other ...

Helping someones warrior progress past their boxes is fine that way they can go back themselves without asking for help!
Peign
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2015, 10:15:02 pm »

This thread has become a bunch of gimp tanks circle jerking on a cracker.

Question,  who is going to eat the cracker?

I'd wager it will be the overlord of gimp tanks.
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2015, 10:24:17 pm »

Lol shut up Peign

Peign
« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2015, 10:39:25 pm »

Nom nom  nom........ yummy cracker
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2015, 10:48:18 pm »

helping someone out is getting them to t4... buying and begging your way to t9 while your enter group is t4..that is something else...it makes the entire game trivial..why even play?

whatzizface

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2015, 11:13:33 pm »

When I first started this server years ago I had a single Shadow Knight. I built him up and he fell over a lot. Then I made a Wizard and built him up. He fell down and sank into the swamp. Then I made another Wizard and built him up, He to fell over busted himself up and sank into the swamp. But then I built a Palidin, And by god he healed  till he fell down and got busted up sinking into the swamp. So I built a Warrior, He could not life tap, He could not throw cool spells, He could not heal so we put the meathead out in front and guess what, Thats right he fell down and sank into the swamp. After a long and arduous journey some smart ass told me to put them all together and I lived! It was awesome to realize that I could do it all by myself even if I took 5 years to make it to T6 and had multiple nervous break downs and have a wore out liver from long days of grinding It was worth it.
Oh yeah Hi guys! Haven't been around for awhile but planning on making a come back sooner or later if RL permits. I miss those long walks through jagged pine killing those fuzzy white things that crap balls that make weapon augs, That and making up long winded stories that are sort of a therapy for my failing marriage to the couch monster. The point is I guess the server is for fun and no matter the complaint it is still heads and tails above Real life for a stress relief.

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2015, 12:04:47 am »

Board needs a whine emoticon. Something better than cry  Cry

Maybe a bottle of wine and some cheese to go with it?

Instead of replying to T9 QQ we could just use that from now on.

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2015, 12:13:40 am »

Nom nom  nom........ yummy cracker

Ew

WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2015, 09:05:54 am »

helping someone out is getting them to t4... buying and begging your way to t9 while your enter group is t4..that is something else...it makes the entire game trivial..why even play?

Everyone gets enjoyment from different things... if you have had more than 1 partner...Did you have the same enjoyment levels with each...if so you prob only have a mediocre sex life
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2015, 02:55:16 pm »

Quote from: balidet on January 23, 2015, 10:48:18 PM

Everyone gets enjoyment from different things... if you have had more than 1 partner...Did you have the same enjoyment levels with each...if so you prob only have a mediocre sex life

All my sex has been awesome with our without partners so you statement is invalid.

I really don't give a fuck what other people do on this server so I will shut up..thank you

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 432