Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 08:31:43 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: EZ Wiki  (Read 33204 times)
Phah

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2015, 10:43:23 pm »

Nice - Didn't know about rowspan... look at you being all fancy.

Well done  Grin

My current project at work involves combing through a bunch of old logs, which I then document on a wiki. /yuck But, I've learned a bunch (too much?) about wiki formatting.

ALSO, super hyped to watch you guys suffer through T10 xD

Mine is the drill that will pierce the heavens! Or at least the next tier.

Filthy casual? Yep, that's me!
Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2015, 10:32:11 am »

My current project at work involves combing through a bunch of old logs, which I then document on a wiki. /yuck But, I've learned a bunch (too much?) about wiki formatting.

In your spare time, feel free to look at all the pages and cleanup/modify/update/make more user friendly anything.

No, really....I'm serious  Wink

Thanks for your contributions, Darpey's vision for the wiki from the get go was that it would be a true community effort.  I was an early convert and am glad to see quite a few folks have taken an interest in it.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2015, 07:41:45 am »

If anyone other than Darpey is truly contributing on a large scale, PM me and let me know what all you're doing with it and I can likely help make it easier for you.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2015, 07:54:39 am »

found another special item out of the T7 mini that ive never seen before, figured u would want it added to the wiki. This one must be ultra rare because ive got about 8-9 of the jewelers candlelight and only 1 of these.

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2015, 10:27:33 pm »

I've done the T7 mini a total of never. Have seen the bucket several times (4 of my characters have em, I've given several way and have let even more rot) in T7, though.....far more often than the candle. Probably just an rng thing.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2015, 03:05:53 am »

the candle torch and that thing both from T7 mini or from the Lopingplains ?

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2015, 08:32:50 am »

Yes

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2015, 01:30:48 pm »

found another special item out of the T7 mini that ive never seen before, figured u would want it added to the wiki. This one must be ultra rare because ive got about 8-9 of the jewelers candlelight and only 1 of these.

Added - thank you Smiley

Loping Plains Weapons
Bucket o' Magic
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 01:40:20 pm by Darpey » Logged

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members