Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 09:30:04 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Zerka discussion  (Read 18446 times)
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2015, 02:30:53 pm »

I have been trying for a good long time now (since t9 came out) trying to figure the mechanics of this zone out.  I can get BP to spawn w/o any difficulty (use a monks epic clicky to get the stonewall off.  Works better than pally/clr nullify magic btw)...I can get a HG within 26-30 minutes time....Zerka on the other hand is a bitch.  I have got her to spawn twice in over a year....I have tried killing orcs/oblit warlords...oblits/orcs/summoner camp/necro camp.....oblits/orcs/summoners/necros/venom fangs/soulrinder (or whatever the puma mobs are)....I cant figure the right combo out.....anyone shed some light on this for me?  I hear just kill oblits and she will spawn...has got to be a rhyme or reason for this to spawn....something that makes more sense.  Huh

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 07:33:41 pm »

ive seen her like once, no wait, twice and I lived in T9 for a good long time.

the last time I got her to spawn I killed strictly only humanoid mobs (blitz, orcs)

I waited and waited, killed and killed and finally she spawned, no axe of course, but at least she spawned lol

as far as a rhyme or reason to it, F*&^ if I know. its beyond my tiny brain Sad

BTW Ray, anyway to not write everything in one paragraph? lol

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 07:23:56 pm »

That would mean I would know about punctuation and sentence structure.....ever noticed how I separate thoughts with periods?....... Roll Eyes

Digz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 07:42:51 pm »

ive only spent enough time in t9 to farm the essences for my uw + augment essences, in total maybe around ~125. In that time ive spawned 5-6 zerka's. Once i even had a second Zerka envoy spawn instantly after (or maybe during?) killing Zerka + her envoy the first time... I was pretty dumbfounded by that since i originally thought it was some incredibly high kill counter for the obliteration humanoids, but now i'm not so sure...

haven't seen the weapon yet either, 2 of those kills were on DBL loot as well so even if you do get her to spawn i wouldn't get your hopes up Tongue
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2015, 03:51:15 pm »

Since it seems there isnt anyone on the entire server who has figured out how to spawn zerka in this ammount of time, Can hate just tell us exactly how already? I mean im not asking for a hand out im just asking for a hand out of exactly how to spawn a mob. Serial.

Krinkle Sprinkle
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 04:34:37 pm »

just pull areas you dont normally pull
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2015, 04:43:24 pm »

normally i pull all areas, weve all said weve tried everything, t9s been out for at least 14 years now. and nobody has figured zerka out.

Krinkle Sprinkle
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2015, 04:52:36 pm »

normally i pull all areas, weve all said weve tried everything, t9s been out for at least 14 years now. and nobody has figured zerka out.

meh i havent had a problem getting her to spawn.
Peign
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2015, 04:56:29 pm »

It is good to have secrets.   Please do not give out how to spawn Zerka.

WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2015, 04:56:54 pm »

It is good to have secrets.   Please do not give out how to spawn Zerka.

+1
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2015, 06:30:30 pm »

Well since two people have figured it out, out of all of the people in t9, how bout those two people tell hateborne exactly how zerka is spawned, and if its right, hate can tell us yeah, its possible to figure out how to spawn zerka.
 In the words of ricky bobbys friend, thats actually a pretty good compromise.

Krinkle Sprinkle
Peign
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2015, 08:03:54 pm »

so 10% of the people in T9 know.    Seems a good percentage.
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2015, 08:44:01 pm »

Pretty sure someone alluded to how to spawn zerka on a previous post about the same issue
Peign
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2015, 09:32:44 pm »

nom nom nom

put it on the Wiki!    Spoon feeding time yo!
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2015, 02:28:35 pm »

Pretty sure someone alluded to how to spawn zerka on a previous post about the same issue

From t9 tips/tricks

Been a bit since I played, but lets see if I remember the pattern.

Start at ent, pull everything left to the shadows at zone border.    Pull the shadows from where the ghoul pops and go north from there.   Pull the summoners on the hill almost due north of ghoul pop area and all animals between that hill and ghoul pop area.  Move north, just west of summoner hill, find a safe spot.    Pull west and get fish, shadows and any animals you see, to include the cursed spiders.     Goto lake and camp out just north of it.     Pull north and get the humanoid camps and skeles plus straggler animals.    HG should pop around now.  If not, pull east and get the animals.   If you want BP quicker do more undead.   If you want Zerka, it is simple, just kill the humanoids  (forgot their names).    You want to find a good balance of mobs in order to spawn HG.   If you have not spawned him by now, perhaps pull the humanoid camps around the lake.   Be wary of pulling too many humanoids or it will wtfown your cycle.  

That is pretty much it in a nutshell.   If you pull like a champ you should get back to back HG spawns.

if you think you need more faction, turn in the special items that the bosses drop to the guy that is preaching in the zone in area.    

edit -  oh yeah, do the undead spawn at midnight.

Hope this helps

Peign/Maslow   -  Red Horse!    (I only have 3 UW 11)

I normally run west from zone in all the way to the top and pull everything with me.  Once at the top I run towards the hill with oblits on it and to the lake with the fish.  Then pull all the camps with oblits in the area.  After that I kill the undead near the stonehinge looking thing.  Then run back east to all the camps with Warlords in them and orcs with yellow con names.  Seems very similar to what you are saying Peign.....just without the results.

Oh and Darpey...don't try so hard to be a complete douche.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 02:33:03 pm by Orthanos » Logged

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081