Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 12:27:40 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 44752 times)
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2015, 01:05:28 pm »

why do you have a weapon equipped when pulling?

stop being lazy!

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2015, 06:04:11 am »

I do all my pulling WITH MY FISTS!
at least in qvic I do.
Also, there are still tons of people without UW so your argument is invalid.
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2015, 12:37:59 pm »

I like the suggestion Dinadas. Apparently many people prefer inconvenience because they think it makes the game harder and more fun (?), but it's really just a nuisance.

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2015, 12:41:23 pm »

well..you see its something in the game where you know if you hit a mob it will bork your pulls so you have to be smarter than that.. see its not about just vacuuming up as much loot as you can in a given time... sometimes you have to stop and be like..if i do this...this other thing will happen and it is bad...so i should not do that....

if we remove that from game it could just be a facebook game where you grow bushes for lewtz... wont that be fun! log in...do it.....just do it!

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2015, 12:46:45 pm »

teho  Kiss

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2015, 03:30:27 pm »

Why keep just changing all the low end content to just make back-farming simpler?.. just do like the rest, move to offhand you won't die I promise.

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2015, 03:44:31 pm »

I pull with aged left eye of xalgoz and t9 shield Smiley

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2015, 04:47:12 pm »

Fugitive, I died, and you promised. Ill never trust you again. I promise. Period. I forgive you though. Period.

Krinkle Sprinkle
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2015, 07:34:39 pm »

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2015, 10:02:34 pm »

Guess this makes it a first world 2h UW problem.
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2015, 06:46:09 am »

Guess this makes it a first world 2h UW problem.
Need a new line Din

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2015, 01:15:10 am »

Bump for additions:

17.1) Make Shrimp's Manastone droppable (warriors getting caster flag to make mana neck when a bunch of alts already have caster flag is silly).

17.2) Oshimi Spirit (sp?) or whatever his name is in T6 is exploitable. It's possible to pull him without the other boss, and then kill him over and over indefinitely for xp. Tried to bring this up in game but haven't been able to catch devs online for a while.

17.3) For the love of god please make Call of Companions clickie a raid CoH, or at the very least make the recast delay 5 seconds instead of 10. I find myself leaving my 3-4 other groups behind in nearly every zone and just bringing them in at the very end for loot only if needed. I would bet most folks with more than two groups do this - it's too annoying switching groups for CoH especially if you have to move toons out of multiple groups just to make room. It defeats the purpose of having all these toons if bringing them along is a gigantic hassle. I say more toons is more fun and it should be easier to bring them along if we're willing to cough up the $$ for CoH clickie. Folks who usually roll with only 1 or 2 groups will say this isn't necessary. It's not for them.

17.4) Is it possible to make our corpses auto disappear after we mass rez?

17.5) Mistress of Flame is being resisted way too much for it to be useful in later tiers. Considering this is supposed to be a later tier item you would think it would be useful in later tiers. Will check on this as per Chunka.

17.6) I'm still not seeing a dps benefit from black unicorn familiar even after it was fixed - my dps parse might be off though not sure. Same goes for chilled devil.

17.7) I'm sure this is a no, but is it possible to remove the movement effects of mounts? I love that Hunter introduced these way back when, and it would be fun to actually use them. However, because of the effects on movement I don't think anyone actually does apart from in Nexus center. Alternatively, if you gave the higher tier mounts much more HP (for EZ 2015) - I think people would be more inclined to use them. Sounds like this is resolved with new client. Still higher tier mounts could use more HP Wink

17.8 ) "Fastest Travel" is 155%, but BU is 175%... so which is fastest...? Wink

17.9) Abyss essences are in server-wide short supply ever since T5 mini was removed. High lvl folks are less inclined to fully clear T5 for some boss essences now that they can't get a couple from the mini now and again. We all avoid the original T5 like the plague - which is partly why the mini was so nice.

17.10) I noticed nearly no one has more than one warrior anymore (except Harthek before he quit and maybe some other folks who were here back when it was a good idea). I'm getting tired of seeing zerk zerk zerk zerk groups honestly. I think the devs have done a good job of fixing warriors as they were clearly OP years ago by making them true tanks and killing their AE dmg. That said, I think you should introduce Anger Aug 7s in T10, and give the warriors a real AE dmg option again (100k or something?). This way warriors can contribute to AE as well like they used to, and people that prefer to use UW 1H can finally justify the quality of the AE aug in their offhand. This would also encourage more folks to UW other toons maybe even before their main tank - creating some more diversity in the game. Smiley

17.11) Can Epic Vendor not show the INCOMPLETE Augment book message when we have an incomplete book in our bank? I understand why he says it when it's on our toon, but having an old book in the bank shouldn't trigger the message.

17.12) Is it just me or is the conversion of rainbow crystals with miner a little too low? It's barely worth handing them to him as is, and a string of bad luck can be devastating especially to new players who really need the aa - I think it would make more sense if the benefit here was more tangible (say 50% success rate).

17.13) Can you add an easy experience v3 upgrade option to EZ Rewards Vendor? Maybe a v2 upgrade option as well? $1k is a lot to ask for those of us who aren't hedge fund managers, and it would be nice to be able to work up to something like this over time. I bet a lot more people would pay this if it could be earned in chunks. For example, the v3 upgrade would require eev2 and would cost 500 credits.

17.14) FWIW, my wizard (including pet dps) with Chilled Devil and Mana Neck IX is now doing about 2.3% of my group's DPS against practice dummy using Hateborne's Glacial Gift (~430k dps in 150 or so hits). This is about on par with a paladin with a single (yes one) Firestrike VI. Compare that to a 2xNSIX geared monk or rogue which are each getting more like 1.5-2M dps in about 400 hits and you can see why casters still don't make sense. Obviously, since the practice dummy isn't anything like a real fight, where mobs often die before casters can even cast, it's not hard to imagine the wizard doing closer to 0% in real combat even with Mana Neck IX. Considering a Mana Neck IX costs about as much as a FSIX plus a lot more essences and SLS, and the total cost of a completed Mana Neck is on par with NS plus a lot more ess and sls, and since casters can't stack two Mana Necks like a melee can have two augs, I would say it's not worth doing at all - thus keeping dps casters comfortably in the recycle bin.

This is just an observation of single target dps with some actual numbers to back it up. Obviously this could look a bit better with big pulls, but I doubt it would be very much. Even though it's an improvement from before, at the current cost of the Mana Neck vs. Strike Augs, it's a waste of resources. More specifically, while the changes to Mana Neck have been great for casters, going from zero dps to a tiny bit of dps at the expense of 40+ essences, 20M plat and 25+ sls just doesn't make sense.

Solutions could include increasing the Mana Neck spell damage multiplier even more, and decreasing the cost of Mana Neck - particularly the essence cost (didn't this go from 1 to 4 when the effect was changed?? Was 2 not enough?). Other suggestions if not game breaking: increase base damage of select spells even more and decrease recovery and recast time on most dmg spells.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 05:33:00 am by warrior5 » Logged

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2015, 01:48:07 am »

17.4) Is it possible to make our corpses auto disappear after we mass rez?

Sure! Hotkey /hidec all then /hidec looted, issue resolved Cheesy

17.5) Mistress of Flame is being resisted way too much for it to be useful in later tiers. Considering this is supposed to be a later tier item you would think it would be useful in later tiers.

Try this: activate the buff, unequip all weapons and remove all other buffs. Then attack something in T9, and see how much your proc is. Remove the buff, then add it back in, and see the diff. What you're seeing is the odd way this buff proc records you or your boxes resisting. Other than a handful of named I havent come across many mobs that resist it, and it procs like crazy in T9.

17.6) I'm still not seeing a dps benefit from black unicorn familiar even after it was fixed - my dps parse might be off though not sure. Same goes for chilled devil.

Agreed.....just seeing hps and run speed. Not seeing the spell miti or the spell haste, either.

I'm sure this is a no, but is it possible to remove the movement effects of mounts? I love that Hunter introduced these way back when, and it would be fun to actually use them. However, because of the effects on movement I don't think anyone actually does apart from in Nexus center. Alternatively, if you gave the higher tier mounts much more HP (for EZ 2015) - I think people would be more inclined to use them.

Whats wrong with the movement effects on mounts? They add speed to folks without a fastest travel clicky. Only issue with em I can think of is that you need to jog around the skinny client so they'll work.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 02:00:27 am by Chunka » Logged

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2015, 01:57:18 am »

I'm sure this is a no, but is it possible to remove the movement effects of mounts? I love that Hunter introduced these way back when, and it would be fun to actually use them. However, because of the effects on movement I don't think anyone actually does apart from in Nexus center. Alternatively, if you gave the higher tier mounts much more HP (for EZ 2015) - I think people would be more inclined to use them.

Whats wrong with the movement effects on mounts? They add speed to folks without a fastest travel clicky. Only issue with em I can think of is that you need to jog around the skinny client so they'll work.

Ever tried to navigate a dungeon with them on? Heck even in T7 I can't bring myself to click the mounts.

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2015, 02:00:55 am »

Yeah. Whats the issue? No problem at all with mine. Unless you mean the size, in which case a shrink works great.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 432