Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 09:24:11 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Print
Author Topic: We're Making A List!  (Read 44446 times)
obut

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2015, 08:46:40 am »

Enchanted geode in T7 mini is causing me problems.  During the fight my other toons disappear and i stop fighting almost like the zone is crashing.  But the zone never crashes and I can't do anything.  I have to /q out.  When I log back in, I am sent to to the beginning of the zone but before it finishes loading I am sent to nexus.  I am able to re-enter the mini but as soon as I get in I am sent back to nexus with "Your lockout for this zone is active, you don't belong here".  I still have the quest as incomplete but with a lockout timer

Can non bow range items be added for melee toons.  Monks, beasts, and zerkers are really lacking on items to choose from.  Zerkers have the Jewelers Candle in T7, while monks and beasts have the candle and dessicated souls in T5
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2015, 09:09:02 am »

And maybe add range to warrior epic aug slot list Cheesy

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2015, 09:20:31 am »

Just a quick question on CT batch drops.. Is there a way to limit the max # of gems dropped to make sure it doesn't overlap into a 2nd page where we'd miss a GSOA/Rainbow/Essence if we were looting with /hidec looted on (like rational human beings).

Love lowered this a hair last night. Shouldn't be an issue.

Noticed some of the zones were screwy in terms of exp modifiers. Zones like velketor and fearplane were actually LOWER than dulak. Bothunder was actually BELOW 1.0, which meant it gave less exp than normal. I've increased the EXP mod on these zones (new instance or reboot for effect), to stair-step increase to the "raid tier" modifier. From T5 and on, all zones have g-i-g-a-n-t-i-c XP modifiers. The tiers before and all intro-quest zones have a stair-step increase to make the number of mobs to kill only somewhat higher each level instead of 5-20 more each level.

Enjoy!

-Hate
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 09:29:16 am by hateborne » Logged

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2015, 09:37:41 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iAzMRKFX3c

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2015, 02:41:39 pm »

Is the Shadowknight 4.0 broken? I got a buddy his 4.0 shadowknight aug and he put it in his weapon. It is suppose to cast Harm Touchv2 every 1 min doing 50k+ damage by right clicking on his item. I had him target a mob and right click on the Epic and it did nothing. He swears he was right clicking on the epic he had dragged to his hotkey but the mob took no damage and remained at it's spawn point. He said he would get a message saying "spell is interrupted". Could someone verify this is working?

Thanks!
Mix
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2015, 07:02:19 pm »

Could range be the issue?  I only use it in melee so just guessing here, but seems reasonable that a "touch" ability may require melee range to function.
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2015, 09:29:42 pm »

Could be.. will test it again but have him do it right on top of the mob.

Also.. I am gearing up friends and an alt doing the T3/T4 armor. Upon port in, the server dumps us on a remote island in Plane of Sky (airplane) and we have to run over to the platform to get ported to the place with the Observer of the sky as well as the Banker NPCs and whatnot. From there we hail the Observer and enter the island to fight the bosses which is different than from the one we originally get ported into. In the past it use to just port us up straight to the Observer and that is where we would start. Was this intentional? Or was there a mix up with the succor spot for airplane during server database/coding revamps? This happens whenever we try to enter a guild instance from any other zone and not thru hailing the Teleporter NPC.

Just trying to report things that seem a little different from in the past.

Mixlor
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 10:16:21 pm by Mixlor » Logged
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2015, 01:11:43 pm »

Ultimate Protection Aug is a click buff but it doesn't stack and wont work with warrior 9.0 click....have posted about this in the past...if maybe can make it a proc or allow only one UW aug in each UW (then allow us to sell the augs back we cant use)

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2015, 01:13:55 pm »

T9 was suppose to have gsoa and aa crystal drop rates increased so that, for end game players, the drop rate was suppose to be highest there....I find this to not be the case.  In t6 I farmed up 4 gsoa within 20 anguish esse....I farmed 0 gsoa in 100 OC esse (during dl and the week prior to dl)

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2015, 01:17:01 pm »

Since we're getting to the menial stuff now:

The Gem Collector and Superior Wisp were axed.

It had to happen, it did, thats fine.

What that unintentionally did, though, was cut off Spirit of Ninja clickies to people who are unable to farm Svartmane. I always found Svartmane to be the silliest NPC ever to be a source of Ninja clickers, since for all intensive purposes, you kinda *need* a ninja clicker to get to him effectively. Kinda like when people /auc Tserinna.. It's darn near pointless cuz you need her key to get to her.. and if you have keyed your posse, you certainly no longer need her loot.

Enough digression.. Easy fix.. toss ninja's as a rare drop on Beholder/Ancient Dragon? Maybe thats too low tier, but it'd be the most mindless solution. Or maybe just make it a rare drop on OMM, Floating Eye, Vulak, etc.

I have clickers on all 14 of my toons, i don't care personally. Just feel a lil' for the guys growing up in the post-GC era. Food for thought.

Abyss update : Ran abyss a half dozen times.. averaged 3-4 essences a clear. Seemed a touch low, but nothing to complain about. What *was* weird was i didnt have a single essence drop on a trash mob until my final clear.. Which kinda irked me, since i was ready to say 'it was taken off the trash table!" and have a solution.. So i no longer do =/. Working as intended (tm), as Verant would say.

If there was one thing the Abyss mini captured the spirit of, it was the "MINI". It took longer to zone in than to kill the zone lol. It literally was a 5 minute daily that people ran every day. Yes, it was used and abused horrendously, and must be a pain in the rectum to figure out how to hard wire against cheatin', but t7 mini is a ZONE. Dranik is 3 ZONES. Abyss mini was like an old BBS door game.. Take your ten turns, then go check your mail. lol.

Great work on the last couple patches, we're really whittling it down to the miniscule issues. Smiley

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2015, 11:23:58 pm »

Updated my spell file but haven't seen Hunter's Wit yet from the buff bot.  Sad

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2015, 07:56:24 am »

Might be level scaled....had it on the testbot mage I just leveled to 70.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2015, 08:07:24 am »

Updated my spell file but haven't seen Hunter's Wit yet from the buff bot.  Sad
Might be level scaled....had it on the testbot mage I just leveled to 70.

It is, 1-9, 10-19, etc etc, 70-72.

From 73 and on, you will no longer get Hunter's Arm and Hunter's Wit. This is because they will interfere with Kraken or Mana Burst lines, forcing you to manually click either/both buffs off first. Undecided

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2015, 07:33:26 am »

Screw puttin ninja clickys on anything else I say throw gem collector and wisp back up so I can pvp while we wait on t10 to be done and a different pvp system in.

I still dont see why they were removed because some newb who couldnt stop whining in ooc about losing to 60 pvp, we have /ignore dont gotta ruin my fun. Im literally leveling up my tradeskills right now because pvp isnt around for me to find fun stuff to use in it.

Let me know if you need any crafted items im 200+ in all tradeskills and my rogues 300 in poison making if anyone wants poisons (theyre all 100% useless)

Krinkle Sprinkle
Suddz

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2015, 12:29:19 pm »

-- ROF2 Client you can't double/triple aug any piece of gear with the same aug

IE: FS10,FS10 in the same weapon

is this possible to fix?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats