Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 04:13:32 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Character cannot move  (Read 4234 times)
revloc02

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2015, 07:44:30 pm »

I haven't played in 5 years. It's nice to be back.

This one character of mine get stuck and cannot move. It's like she's rooted. She's not overweight. Someone in ooc suggested using the Newbie Charm port, and that worked...once. The next time I got stuck it did not work.

Any ideas?
slaughterhaus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 10:11:06 pm »

Did you update spell and server files. I recall this happening to me a long time ago and updating those was the answer.

Deadend
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 10:55:36 pm »

Make sure you're on the right client (Underfoot minimum, RoF2 optimally), make sure you have the current spell files.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
revloc02

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 07:48:53 pm »

Yeah I think that was it...or at least related. I hadn't scribed my spells yet, and once I did it the problem has not reappeared. Thank you for the help.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 223