Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 02:20:05 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hit point reporting issue  (Read 4050 times)
slaughterhaus

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2015, 09:23:11 am »

This one has me stumped.

My Main dude Deadend - when he gets t9 buffs sham epic, oak3, crab 2, etc, his hp's don't reflect an increase. His HP's show 1,029,620 That is until I remove a piece of gear. Specifically either ROA 374 or UC2 at which time his hp shoot up to 1,331,626. When I replace the UC or ROA again the hp's drop... but!! the yellow text in the center of the screen reflects an increase in hps. (The percentage displayed shows 94%).

Not too worried about it as I know the yellow text is accurate.

Thought I would share my first world problems with you all.

P.S. I updated all files. As far as I can tell this is currently happening only to deadend. Also on occasion Sham hp's 6.0+ won't land on him. /shrug

Deadend
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 09:28:20 am »

/say hp

Is it still changing when you use that command each time? If so, something is scaling stupidly (likely Oak).

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 10:02:20 am »

Not to hijack the thread, but it's something HP related. This yellow HP monitor is being sent by the server I believe? I've been asking around as to what it's from to try and modify it. Is there any way we can move it around? Don't get me wrong I LOVE it, but dead center of the screen is annoying at times because it takes priority over any part of your own UI, loot windows, bags, whatever.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 10:23:35 am »

Not to hijack the thread, but it's something HP related. This yellow HP monitor is being sent by the server I believe? I've been asking around as to what it's from to try and modify it. Is there any way we can move it around? Don't get me wrong I LOVE it, but dead center of the screen is annoying at times because it takes priority over any part of your own UI, loot windows, bags, whatever.

Kruciel,

Sadly, I do not believe so. If it is client handled (as in, the client dictates that kind of message goes in the center), we're SOL. Otherwise, we might be able to get something setup. Lemme do some digging. :-)

EDIT: It appears to be statically set in the client. Sadness. :-(

-Hate
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 10:38:52 am by hateborne » Logged

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis