Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 04:41:16 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: EZ credit  (Read 14032 times)
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2015, 09:50:04 pm »

I thought group coh was now useless as well, but imagine being in t7, with your two mages on oposite ends of zone, you want them in the raid so they can get exp also, so you use bccmd quit and park them in their own group, now when you use coh raid your not gonna be able to have mages parked in their spots, or not have them in raid for exp, or have to drop them each time you coh raid. So group coh still has its use.

and as for refunds, I got all my credits from gem collector/wisp/reporting exploits/snitching on people exploiting(just kidding on the last part they dont pay for that i do it for fun) so I dont deserve a cash refund for any of that, we cant tell whos got their credits like I did, and who paid for them, so even if akka wanted to refund (im SURE he really does want to) your prob just S.O.L whoever thinks they should get a cash refund should lose their ability to get an erection for at least a year.

Krinkle Sprinkle
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2015, 10:00:16 pm »

lol k no one wants cash back. store credit only  Roll Eyes

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2015, 01:55:47 pm »

I guess I view it differently. The way I see it I am giving a donation to the server, not buying an item. The credits and what you can get with them are simply a thank you for the donation.

Once server admin uses my donation to support the server's upkeep and operation that money is gone; they dont get more money from me the following month. If they spent the money on hardware and a year later have to either replace it or upgrade it, then dont get money back for that now "useless item".

The way it is seems fair to me.

Right now, we have a small pool for "ohshi" expenses (hardware failure). The rest goes to Hunter's widow and his son, in set amounts monthly. Akkadius and I work for free.

I agree with Chunka, there should be no expectation that if an item bought with credits is made obsolete, that you get credits back.  The only possible exception I could see is if someone purchased something the day before the item was completely made useless.

If an item is made useless, I will absolutely refund the credit cost. The only item that has been "adjusted" was the Instant Cure ~2yr ago given a small cooldown to prevent spamming.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Klipche

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2015, 05:50:03 pm »

Why did the group coh item become useless?
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2015, 06:13:12 pm »

In t10, its useless, as is group levi, but these are issues that can be dealt with after t10 release, and then the SECOND after that hate reinstates pvp because thats more important than any of your problems. period.  pvp

Krinkle Sprinkle
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2015, 06:27:31 pm »

Why did the group coh item become useless?

It isn't. In T10, there were a lot of design restrictions due to the "experimental" nature of the zone. It works literally everywhere else (well, TOFS is no bueno). Can you explain or show me where it is useless?

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2015, 01:53:25 am »

Posted too early i was cranky, I since oocd with hate and he said hed allow my chars to use levi and coh and just block everyone else.

Problem solved. =)

ps its not useless i mis understood something. suprise krinkle didnt understand something i know.

Krinkle Sprinkle
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2015, 04:42:47 am »

We were thinking of being nice and not saying anything Krincle.
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2015, 04:59:20 am »

You all know I wouldnt support nor tolerate (if i was fuhrer) that kind of behavior. niceness=weakness calling each other dicks and stuff=tough guy stuff.

Krinkle Sprinkle
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2015, 10:15:55 pm »

Thank goodness you are a putty-tat!

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149