Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 11:31:15 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Zone Connect this morning 20 Sept 15  (Read 4966 times)
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2015, 08:19:41 am »

As it states...zoned into Old Commons with Raygan and the zone crashed...saw message on other toons in nexus.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 03:47:29 pm »

Saw this post when I got up and thought "meh zone crash, it happens" and disregarded.

However, tried to gate all my boxes to Stone Hive. The zone took an abnormally long amount of time, I thought it was going to DC all of my clients. After a few minutes however, it started loading and most of my raid popped into Stone Hive. My druid arrived desynced, so I relogged it, but my bard got left behind in my ToV instance with this message: Zone bootup failed: Already running 'stonehive'
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 07:50:22 pm »

lag tonight on the server is insane. Desyncs and worse abound, whether in pub or instances, old or newly made.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2015, 07:58:14 pm »

In fact, the lag is unplayable. Will try again tomorrow.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Openwounds

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 12:18:57 am »

Played fine for a few hours.  Just tried to zone on all my clients and every one got stuck at loading. 

..Kroggia..
minniemmee24

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2015, 11:34:57 pm »

Can hardly pull any thing without wipeing due to the desync's... hopeing we can have another day of DL?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 331