Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 03:33:01 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Where is server?  (Read 10176 times)
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2015, 06:47:35 pm »

Since reboot pets pirates ire proc using mana neck XI went from 900K to 300K. Fully buffed, no idea what changed.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2015, 06:50:56 pm »

Since reboot pets pirates ire proc using mana neck XI went from 900K to 300K. Fully buffed, no idea what changed.

It's the pet damage not scaling. This is something I expected and should be fixed with reboot. I had to make some changes to clean up the scaling code. I'm not touching anything major until damn near reboot time as I've disrupted your playtime enough today. :-(

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2015, 06:55:12 pm »

Okie dokie, Thanks HB! Oh, also, unsure if you intended it be fixed with your changes, or if it will be done after reboot, but long term buffs still vanishing on pets when they zone....and weapons not equipping right from summons bag.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2015, 06:57:40 pm »

Oh, and logging no longer brings back the weapons....so resummoned. No weapons. Also hailing no longer brings up pet menu.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 07:02:39 pm by Chunka » Logged

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2015, 07:03:27 pm »

That will be like this until tomorrow morning. I've got to functionally fix the pet arming. I've converted it to a plugin so I can make dynamic changes in the future, without fear of the shitstorm I caused today. Undecided

The EQEmu gents assured me that pets losing weapon on zoning is normal. If they had a set gear-out in DB (translated: preset gear-out), that would basically work. Outside of that, they may have been keeping gear from Hunter's perl-fu making it work. I can likely rig something up. Wink

-Hate

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2015, 09:15:10 pm »

can you make the bag clickable so it just arms them when clicked? cause that would be easy maybe?

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2015, 09:31:01 pm »

can you make the bag clickable so it just arms them when clicked? cause that would be easy maybe?

Bag being clickable means it isn't a bag. Right clicking cannot be set on bags. :-)

The arming issue has been fixed. I just need ~30-45min to hammer out the buffing. I will likely sneak on tonight to test in private, on newly created (temporary) alt.

-Hate

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081