Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 08, 2024, 08:28:31 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31
Print
Author Topic: T10 Bugs/Problems/Questions  (Read 201546 times)
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: April 04, 2016, 06:52:19 pm »

In zone death was to alleviate having to resync, if death should occur in place and stay in place in T10 and that is the way we think we should go about doing it, we can change it to that. We're always open to whatever makes the most sense.

As far as the grey out issue, we're not giving up on the issue at all, it is just not as simple as you folks think to troubleshoot. Track record has shown that we have resolved some of the most complicated of issues so just have some patience

I say relax guys a lot of the people posting on here arent even actively in T10 and havent sweated the issue before this....even those who have been actively killing T10 have just learned to adapt and overcome.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Mersedez

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 05, 2016, 10:42:51 am »

Giving the fragments to recieve the accessory is broken. It's returning as invalid...

Brunaa

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 06, 2016, 09:05:02 am »

I have no problems with the armor just past the fragmenst for 3 toons in and got the armor
Mersedez

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 06, 2016, 11:08:29 am »

I'm retarded. I already did all the accessories lol. I didn't bother to really look at the character haha
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 06, 2016, 12:19:19 pm »

lolz!

Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 16, 2016, 05:55:22 pm »

T10 desync issues have been resolved after a few weeks of troubleshooting with players, myself and Haynar.

EZ Server GM
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 22, 2016, 09:24:51 pm »

Just popped in to see if anything new was happening. After running thru "an open portal" I was ported to /location 0, 0, 0 instead of "an exit portal", also the boss typically spawned by using a portal didn't show up, Sharpclaw `Tuff` Grimefoot. Maybe his spawn mechanics were changed, I've been in the wind for a long time  Wink
Brunaa

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 23, 2016, 03:45:33 am »

hm for me he spawnes normal (shrug)
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 23, 2016, 12:39:24 pm »

I have had the open portal spawn as a mob that moves around... in a group of undead in the cave... once the time expired or whatever it turned into the red con portal and I killed it with the rest of the room when I pulled them....

the portals are alive! and want you to die!

Brunaa

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 23, 2016, 01:50:33 pm »

I have seen that too but never bothered with I take the normal open portals along the walls
Peign
« Reply #280 on: June 08, 2016, 10:16:42 pm »

I was in T10 tonight with only 6 toons in the zone, the lag was pretty bad.   It was to the point that I could not reply to tells.   Unsure if this pertains to the changes that were made.  

update:  may have been related to my map, may have already been covered in here. 
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 10:22:39 pm by Peign » Logged
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 08, 2016, 11:20:53 pm »

Not sure if you normally run the HUD plugin, but in T10 with all the shit going on and packets being sent it'll bog the shit out of your system trying to process and display it all.  I would suggest if using the plugin in this zone you set it to update very infrequently but I've gone completely away from using it in T10 at all.  Barring that, yeah the map items are an issue especially the first time you forget to have labels turned off and open the map.
Peign
« Reply #282 on: June 09, 2016, 07:20:41 am »

Not sure if you normally run the HUD plugin, but in T10 with all the shit going on and packets being sent it'll bog the shit out of your system trying to process and display it all.  I would suggest if using the plugin in this zone you set it to update very infrequently but I've gone completely away from using it in T10 at all.  Barring that, yeah the map items are an issue especially the first time you forget to have labels turned off and open the map.

Thanks Dimurwar, appreciate it.  I'll turn off the hud and remove labels then try again.      I was able to move around np, but as soon as I clicked on the map, all heck broke loose.     My chat windows cleared and tasks displayed flaky in the task window (were there, then disappeared).

On another note:    Can this zone be refactored so that it sends less packets overall?    Are all these packet requests and background noise necessary?

Could just scrap T10 and release a refactored version.     Tongue
Mersedez

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 09, 2016, 09:17:17 am »

Thanks Dimurwar, appreciate it.  I'll turn off the hud and remove labels then try again.      I was able to move around np, but as soon as I clicked on the map, all heck broke loose.     My chat windows cleared and tasks displayed flaky in the task window (were there, then disappeared).

On another note:    Can this zone be refactored so that it sends less packets overall?    Are all these packet requests and background noise necessary?

Could just scrap T10 and release a refactored version.     Tongue

There has always been a problem with the map. Once you open the map the chat disappears and you gotta click on the map for the chat to show and then once you type it disappears. There is just way too much shit going on in T10.
Kaid

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 09, 2016, 09:27:25 am »

This was posted by Kruciel....hope it is what you are talking about Hate.

"After doing some digging, players rejoice. This is a fix to stop your mq2map plugin from blowing your UI up while in the zone.

/mapfilter untargetable
/mapfilter ground

The first command will stop the 'zonecontroller' and 'proxycontroller' things from appearing. Not a big deal only 10 or so of them but I found this by accident while playing around.

The second command, however, will hide all of the 400x "Something"s that are bogging down the map addon and causing TONSSSS of ui errors."

Mix

From page 2 of this very thread. Use those two commands and no more disappearing chat.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 72
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)