Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 08, 2024, 10:07:33 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Bashful Crustacean's Rebuttal CD  (Read 17372 times)
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2016, 06:03:25 pm »

Haven't been back since that NPC nerf...I hated HATED juggs!  The fact you had to deal with them every time you got that named was always a pita! Was happy when I could raid up with Rent or Blarr...and they could offtank the jugg....of course Blarr is a frigging MACHINE in there lol...my boy!

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2016, 06:06:22 pm »

I guess we can thank FH for making the game harder after we beat it. Tongue
Please. In past everything was harder and took tremendous time to do. Eventually the things got nerfed or changed for the better pace. AKA Making it easier.

I mean, I started in March 2016 and only in two months, I'm in Tier 9 already. So hard!

Which is why people are vocal about making the server more challenging and/or interesting to keep us hooked in.

On other hand, it can't be helped that maybe 50% of the current population are Focus Hope members and we just happened to have a large guild where we can share our thought and debate with each other. By coincidence, most of us are active on forum too. Not all of us share same agreement. Which is why we found "Focus Hope's opinion" quite hilarious!

Now then, onto the topic. While Glasses 5min cooldown suck, I just work around with it and keep going with my business. So...no real complaint from me, it's a pretty powerful tool to have.

I like the 3 min more because I use my sunglasses all the time even when I pull in qvic. It just makes killing faster.
I just use Angry Nerd 6 that killed everything in Qvic, didn't even bother with Furious at all. lol

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2016, 09:26:37 pm »

^ heh

Wonder what that tastes like. Looks fun.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 09:29:48 pm by warrior5 » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 90
  • Online Ever: 8678