Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 09:46:17 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: T1 Plate Legs  (Read 29667 times)
yellowbird

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2010, 07:05:57 pm »

I am having difficulty processing what you wrote, Danyelle and Budz.  Two of my new friends won't shut up on Vent.  Jesus.  You might have heard of them.  Gnaughty and Pudge.

LOLOLOL
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2010, 08:42:41 pm »

FoH is recruiting, send tells to Yellowbird.

yellowbird

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2010, 08:44:44 pm »

Seeing as how 3/4s of the time YB is logged in it's not me on the character, yes, please send tells to Yellowbird!

Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2010, 09:11:04 pm »

Budzwar

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2010, 03:16:38 pm »

I am having difficulty processing what you wrote, Danyelle and Budz.  Two of my new friends won't shut up on Vent.  Jesus.  You might have heard of them.  Gnaughty and Pudge.

LOLOLOL

Good, go fucking wank to each other in chat roulette while you're at it. I dont give a shit about you or them.

Now go get back under Hunter's desk where you belong.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2010, 03:33:14 pm »

I am having difficulty processing what you wrote, Danyelle and Budz.  Two of my new friends won't shut up on Vent.  Jesus.  You might have heard of them.  Gnaughty and Pudge.

LOLOLOL

Good, go fucking wank to each other in chat roulette while you're at it. I dont give a shit about you or them.

You just committed post suicide. You destroyed any validity you might have because of how vulgar and angry your post is.

yellowbird

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2010, 03:45:09 pm »

I heard Vendetta was having troubles fielding a force.  Here let me help.

amidoinitrite?
ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2010, 04:07:43 pm »

Bakers posting in a roll bread.
Budzwar

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2010, 06:57:47 pm »

I heard that the xzibit meme's went out of style  about 2 or 3 years ago when it was actually funny.
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2010, 07:29:43 pm »

LOLOLOL

Aww  man I was hoping you werent all mad at me, I would have appreciated it if you had sent me a tell asking me if yellow was bullshitting or not.  Oh well this is a game I play to relax, have a good time and in T3 bro.

Poop
Scootz

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2010, 05:20:43 am »

So yellowbird makes a webpage hunter approves of and becomes god of EZ, LOLOLOLOLOLOL, it's called women man, use em!  Also Gnaughty and Pudge, no harm done, Gnaughty is cool in my book, him and pudge already said they wanna gear up and HELP us, woot for upgrades.   Also yellowbird, must be hard to be all alone, next time turn your trash on your own guild, Dany and Budz  are actual guildies, maybe you have seen one, ya know one who actually cares about a guild and won't panic and flee for free loot.  Again, I like Gnaughty......

SCOOTZ
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2010, 09:26:47 am »

At least that one felt like you used KY jelly.

Poop
yellowbird

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2010, 11:04:59 am »

@Vendetta as a whole:

Don't get mad at me that people left your guild to join mine.  That isn't a function of me "snaking" them away.  No one leaves a guild that they are happy in.  Like I told Uxt on vent if Tosser wants to know what he needs to do to fix Vendetta he is free to send me a tell or PM.
Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2010, 01:46:20 pm »

Members of V are my friends just as I have members in several of the guilds on the server.

YB Standing there and claiming you know what a guild leader needs to do to fix his guild is kind of fucked up.
Maybe instead of standing there going "I can fix yo shit if you just listen" you could go "I suggest this man cause I think it would help you out."

I would like to see the petty bullshit between both parties to stop. I really do like several members of FoH and most of Vendetta I have known for some time.

Anyways its just a game, we got instanced content now. So we can all just relax and enjoy this shit.
Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2010, 05:03:01 am »

so in regards to T1 plate legs.
Lastnight was a slow night for me going afk a lot. Only spawned 10 T1 tiki and like 30 T2.
I rotted 3 plate legs from T1, 1 silk leg and the other shit was misc head/boot drops.
T2 rotted 4 warrior pieces.

I think the RNG is fucking with me now.
/kills RNG
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061