Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 10:25:54 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: Warrior agro concerns  (Read 24409 times)
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2016, 06:01:09 am »

Terrible, terrible DPS

Peign
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2016, 08:49:16 am »

Terrible, terrible DPS

Do you still play?   An OT  (non UW) is not a dps class.     
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2016, 12:45:49 pm »

Terrible, terrible DPS

Maybe it is just me but until you get the UW.....you should have other toons to dps for you and then the tank should just hold aggro and be able to take the woopin' so the other classes can do their jobs....but again that's just me.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2016, 01:45:37 pm »

Terrible, terrible DPS

On vacation Smiley

I agree it shouldn't be a DPS class without UW, but it should have some dps. Using an aug from T3 doesn't make sense to me.

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2016, 01:49:34 pm »

Terrible, terrible DPS

Maybe it is just me but until you get the UW.....you should have other toons to dps for you and then the tank should just hold aggro and be able to take the woopin' so the other classes can do their jobs....but again that's just me.

Obviously... I'm QQing because a non MT war is useless without UW. Jumping from a T3 aug to UW is silly. Just my opinion. Maybe it's just me...

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2016, 02:35:42 pm »

Terrible, terrible DPS

Obviously... I'm QQing because a non MT war is useless without UW. Jumping from a T3 aug to UW is silly. Just my opinion. Maybe it's just me...

Well considering they still do their job (tanking) I don't see why you are wanting them to be dps....if you want them to be dps then make them an UW....as is they are still doing what they are designed for...even if not a main tank they are still an OFF tank  Shocked

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2016, 02:51:48 pm »

There is always ice strikes... Waaay back in the day you would juggle in a couple ice strikes to try and boost a little warrior dps while also battling aggro roll-over.

No idea if aggro rollover is still a thing, and those ice strikes were handed down to clerics and such long ago.

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2016, 03:33:41 pm »

Orthanos doesn't get it  Huh Huh Huh Huh

Icestrikes are just as bad even casters don't use them.

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2016, 07:04:09 pm »

Sorry, but complaining that your warrior isnt enough DPS is like bitching because your wizard is a shitty offtank.

No....really??

The warrior here is a tank, pure and simple. They are NOT dps. Yes, with UW they are UGLY dps.....but thats a direct result of their being main tank (a HUGE percentage of their dps is the result of natural riposte...and no, not from glasses). If you are looking for an offtank that can DPS might I suggest a SK....a warrior here isnt dps.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2016, 12:40:33 am »

Not sure how this got from nerds/aggro to dps but...
I want my warrior to tank, ie hold aggro, that's why I need the nerds.
Yes his DPS is pathetic, that's not my concern. I have dps class for dps (and paladin lol)
problem is the warrior can't pull aggro with the nerds off the fire/ninja striking toons.

Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2016, 02:31:32 am »

Are you using two weapons or one? AOE nerds or single target? Do you have your UC1? There are lots of reasons you might be failing to hold agro, however this is very much off the topic of this thread.

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2016, 07:34:06 am »

That's just FH opinion Chunka.

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2016, 11:54:18 am »

directed the agro/nerds/dps issue to a new thread $$ its not broken, doesn't need repair, ie, wrong thread.

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2016, 01:54:11 pm »

That's debatable  Grin

Naw I agree.

walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2016, 11:17:55 am »

"broken" maybe a lil harsh, but IMO things should be usable at the level/tier you get them. it isn't like I bought ore from tier 7 to make these augs. you can make them starting at tier 1.

the question of whether Nerds augs need a pass for balance/etc, maybe that's a separate issue, sure. I mean these Nerds IV can't hold aggro from Fire/Ninja 7 (also crafted from looted mats, not bought) not even sure the Nerds V could, even if you changed the level req back to 70/71 or whatever.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 226