Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:44:25 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15
Print
Author Topic: New Content  (Read 88049 times)
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: December 02, 2016, 02:29:55 pm »

T10 needs to be fixed it's really bad. Seems the only person who beat it botted (plus others?). Plague quest is a joke. Juggernaught mass murder / traps suck. Three kinds of armor tripling the work makes no sense. Zone is almost unplayable due to lag. Map doesn't work. No instance sucks. Pathing sucks. Etc etc.

Can we get a do over or at least fix the outstanding issues?

If we fix the issues do the following:
- fix pathing
- allow armor selection but make it a zonewide kill count otherwise reduce the number of kills needed by 80%
- make plague quest 100 or 150, not 1000 for heavens sake
- optimize zone to reduce lag maybe reduce the number of npcs dramatically or make them spawn when you enter region (or replace zone entirely lol)
- fix map if possible
- destroy or reduce traps
- tweak jugger for less mass murder
- allow instancing
- let archers move
- other stuff

I agree with some of what you are saying but I dont see anything wrong with juggs...and the traps are great....

the archers should probably go they suck and are game breaking.

unless something is changed the plauges need to be a hell of a lot higher then 150 like maybe 500... 150 makes it trival..whats your rush?

complaining about juggs make me think you have spent very little time in the zone....

Peign
« Reply #181 on: December 02, 2016, 02:42:10 pm »

T10 needs to be fixed it's really bad. Seems the only person who beat it botted (plus others?). Plague quest is a joke. Juggernaught mass murder / traps suck. Three kinds of armor tripling the work makes no sense. Zone is almost unplayable due to lag. Map doesn't work. No instance sucks. Pathing sucks. Etc etc.

Can we get a do over or at least fix the outstanding issues?

If we fix the issues do the following:
- fix pathing
- allow armor selection but make it a zonewide kill count otherwise reduce the number of kills needed by 80%
- make plague quest 100 or 150, not 1000 for heavens sake
- optimize zone to reduce lag maybe reduce the number of npcs dramatically or make them spawn when you enter region (or replace zone entirely lol)
- fix map if possible
- destroy or reduce traps
- tweak jugger for less mass murder
- allow instancing
- let archers move
- other stuff

I agree with some of what you are saying but I dont see anything wrong with juggs...and the traps are great....

the archers should probably go they suck and are game breaking.

unless something is changed the plauges need to be a hell of a lot higher then 150 like maybe 500... 150 makes it trival..whats your rush?

complaining about juggs make me think you have spent very little time in the zone....

Agreed mob difficulty is good.   If fact,  juggs should hit harder and or port you around the zone.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 02, 2016, 02:50:16 pm »

I don't know about 150...maybe 200....heck I am at 360ish and have been finished with armors for a long while. 300 wouldnt be too far of a stretch...as far as juggs, that's just laughable, shoulda been in t10 before they were nerfed! I disagree with reducing kill counts for armor as well.  If you reduce the kill count by 80% you wont even be close to your PB count (if it were changed to 150) I had just over 100 PB kills after I finished armors on all 12 toons.....would just find people complaining about something else down the road.  Shocked

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 02, 2016, 04:08:07 pm »

Haven't spent much time in zone recently bc I hate it honestly. If juggs were nerfed I haven't noticed they still seem to mass murder my toons in big pulls (even with the shaman thing) but I'll take your word.

Agree maybe plagues 200 or so. I don't actually think the armor kill counts are too high I just think its complete bs that you triple your kill counts if you want different armor for different toons. Makes zero sense to deck toons in other gear as is.

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 03, 2016, 07:33:13 am »

Agree maybe plagues 200 or so. I don't actually think the armor kill counts are too high I just think its complete bs that you triple your kill counts if you want different armor for different toons. Makes zero sense to deck toons in other gear as is.

It does makes no sense to me either...I did all my toons in orc gear. With what the mobs hit for they need every ounce of hitpoints they can get....when the other armor sets have the same hitpoints or less than your previous tier set (t9) and you are not moving the hitpoint scale in a favorable position......it is stupid. That's why i brought up being able to do all armor sets to make a better armor type......if you wanna do it, you can. if you don't wanna do it, just wait for t11....

Peign
« Reply #185 on: December 03, 2016, 11:25:59 am »

We should all just face the facts, not even Akka can unfuck what Hate did to this zone. Can we just get a new T10? I'm even fine with taking away the full set of t10 armor I got for my 15 toons.

I'd be happy with just the lag being taken out. The lag in there now is way worst than when I first entered the zone about 9 months ago. Well the pathing sucks, plagueborn's suck, the mini that only allows 6 in sucks.

Pass on removing items.   I think you can reduce lag by turning labels off on map if you have not already.   Akkadius did fix lag issues awhile back and it did seem to help. 

Do not envy anyone inheriting that cluster code.
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 03, 2016, 01:32:28 pm »

T10 will be getting adjusted soon heavily. As soon as I get settled moving here I will be going through it all.

For those wondering if there will be a T11, the answer is yes, and it won't take a year to make.

I've read through everything in this thread and I appreciate the feedback.

I shouldn't have to remind people to stop bashing previous developers, that goes along with doomsdaying and negativity, get over yourselves - it doesn't do anyone any good.

Outstanding botting issues will be dealt with seriously.

Please continue to use this thread to voice content ideas or things that you'd like to see.

Thanks everyone.

EZ Server GM
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 03, 2016, 01:45:14 pm »

Grin

Shocked

Thanks for the update Akka Smiley

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 04, 2016, 04:06:45 pm »

I think we could revisit spawn rates and ToFS essence drop rates as well. Been in ToFS for 2 days and havent seen Tserrina once....well i did see her today in pub, but someone else spawned her.

Peign
« Reply #189 on: December 04, 2016, 04:21:00 pm »

I think we could revisit spawn rates and ToFS essence drop rates as well. Been in ToFS for 2 days and havent seen Tserrina once....well i did see her today in pub, but someone else spawned her.

yep, hence the TOFS thread in Rants that was deleted  Sad
Peign
« Reply #190 on: December 04, 2016, 04:23:13 pm »

We should all just face the facts, not even Akka can unfuck what Hate did to this zone. Can we just get a new T10? I'm even fine with taking away the full set of t10 armor I got for my 15 toons.

I'd be happy with just the lag being taken out. The lag in there now is way worst than when I first entered the zone about 9 months ago. Well the pathing sucks, plagueborn's suck, the mini that only allows 6 in sucks.

Pass on removing items.   I think you can reduce lag by turning labels off on map if you have not already.   Akkadius did fix lag issues awhile back and it did seem to help. 

Another way to reduce lag is to /bca //viewport 1 1 1 1

It was posted in another thread and seems to work well.
Peign
« Reply #191 on: December 05, 2016, 09:27:15 am »

How about some new donation items, and or bring back retired donation items?     
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 05, 2016, 03:39:34 pm »

I have viewport 1 1 1 1 doesn't work. On the toons running that their screen stays black after you select that character's EQ icon on the taskbar.

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 05, 2016, 04:08:19 pm »

Viewport works exactly as it is supposed to work.

it reduces the render to 1 pixel by 1 pixel at the 1,1 location on your screen..you cant see it....

so the entire idea is to not have your computer load that into memory.

I dont use it anymore because i  upgraded but it was handy in the day

I have viewport 1 1 1 1 doesn't work. On the toons running that their screen stays black after you select that character's EQ icon on the taskbar.

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 05, 2016, 04:40:00 pm »

/viewport reset to clear it...either tie it to an alias or hockey on all toons.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 126