Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2024, 07:14:51 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Allowed or not  (Read 12844 times)
Rakharth

View Profile
« on: October 30, 2016, 07:36:26 am »

So I have been playing here for alongtime and have never used mq2melee I understand some people do and some people don't. I see the benefits of using it but again never have. If I were to Get an Official answer as to if we could or could not would be cool. I would use this just for Backstab if anything cause I forget to hit it alot of times and if im not utilizing a great tool for this I would be sad. Again never seen an official answer on this lots of player answers but none from the bosses.

Rakharth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 07:37:12 am »

seeing as server is down and lots are here goodtime to ask..... Wink

Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 07:45:30 am »

MQ2Melee are allowed, just twisting Botting Warpin are really not allowed to use but with MQ2Melee u feel free to use without any trouble

Twisting only allowed on Bards

Botting / Auto Play isnt allow

Warpin no need to explain isnt allow

Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 07:49:09 am »

I've been gone for a bit but last i played MQ2Melee was not allowed.

Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016, 08:07:48 am »

Correct, MQ2MElee isn't allowed
Map, Stick and Twist for bards are the only ones officially okayed
Others are used that don't effect gameplay, auto login,auto group etc

MQ2Melee is not allowed as it automates attacks
YOU have to control all attacks via keyboard bca commands

Rakharth

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2016, 08:12:25 am »

we will see once Akka makes an official answer other then that all speculation.......

Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2016, 08:15:59 am »

NO BOT / AFK FARMING / AFK LOOTING
Do not use any programs to attack npc's for loot or exp, or go afk pet farming. Players caught bot farming or playing to farm, and then AFK to loot a zone's worth of kills will still be considered botters. Addition: This includes using Twist to spam abilities. If you want to use Twist to maintain the hellish combination of spells on your Bard, that's fine. Any bard ability (and class aug click) is fine for twist. Using it on other classes (e.g. cleric, berserker, druid, shaman, etc) is NOT approved.

AMENDMENT #1: I am completely OK with minimal autoattack type setup for casters. Essentially, if you have a VERY minimal and highly basic auto attack method for casters, so they too can compete on a similar level with melee...THIS IS FINE! If you set it up where the casters continually assist, on their own, which frees you up to make a sandwich, mow the yard, or otherwise step away....THIS IS *NOT* OK! I am ok with a puppetmaster approach where a tank can, like a puppetmaster, pull strings to perform a basic action. The puppetmaster does not have the ability to pull one string to make a puppet dance, shake, follow, and perform autonomously...neither shall you. -Hate

Blarr!
Rakharth

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2016, 08:23:59 am »

yup read all that many times. Just want an official yes or no or yes but only for this.

Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2016, 08:28:23 am »

yup read all that many times. Just want an official yes or no or yes but only for this.

Would you like your food chewed up for you too? If you feel like MQ2Melee is still allowable despite the rule above, just search the forums and you will see this isnt the first time this question is asked...

Ekiir

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2016, 08:35:41 am »

Would you like your food chewed up for you too? If you feel like MQ2Melee is still allowable despite the rule above, just search the forums and you will see this isnt the first time this question is asked...

Since you're beeing such a smartass in your reply, I'd like for you to find a single post by any administrator dead or living posting that mq2melee is forbidden - There's plenty of posts of players giving their personal views on mq2mlee, none from administrators.

Ya, chew our food for us plix, save akka the time to reply - kthx

Rakharth

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2016, 08:40:53 am »

Its all good was just passing the time. But that's what happens when you ask things people get all pissy. No arguing was just curious.

Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2016, 08:45:50 am »

Its all good was just passing the time. But that's what happens when you ask things people get all pissy. No arguing was just curious.

I admit my response was a bit dickish, i apologize for that. I was just a bit annoyed because the seasoned player base (i am not even including myself in this) have always understood it isnt allowed based on the rules. There may be one of them that could tell you they talked to admins privately and confirmed, but that wont be enough. However, you asked a question and dismiss the answers given unless they come from an admin....a bit annoying is all.

Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2016, 09:17:30 am »

What macro do you use for rogue backstab since Mq2melee supposidly isn't allowed?

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
Nakemdun

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2016, 09:20:57 am »

What macro do you use for rogue backstab since Mq2melee supposidly isn't allowed?

EZ-PEEZEE ....Make hotkey on rogue with Backstab disc > from main make a hotkey [/bct rogue //keypress #].

Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2016, 09:22:36 am »

Lol now I feel dumb, thanks will try when the fiancé is not making me carve pumpkins

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 260
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)