Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:18:43 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: EZ Server economy  (Read 9230 times)
Peign
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2017, 09:08:00 am »

A few things that may help to fix economy and or reduce the amount of plat hoarded on the server.

• Increase the plat cost for the UW from 10m to 30m or 50m
  • Add/Increase plat cost to SoA
  • Add/Increase plat cost to strike augs
  • Add a plat cost to the EON -  10 essences + a plat fee.  (maybe have to turn in with plat token to craft it)
  • Add a plat cost to epic turn ins.  (turn in epic + plat token)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 11:06:01 am by Peign » Logged
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2017, 11:13:37 am »

Increasing the cost of things that the top end players already have just hurts the players that are new... lol

Not a very good idea to do that

Danish

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2017, 01:29:50 pm »

Increasing the cost of things that the top end players already have just hurts the players that are new... lol

Gonna throw the ol' make SLS buyable at vendors for 1 mil in here - should eat up a lot of excess plat =D
Peign
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2017, 01:34:41 pm »

It would make more sellers vice buyers.   Everyone on the server is a buyer at the moment, this includes people just joining.   Hardly anyone is farming and selling the "must have" items such as SLS, or the lower tier essences.    Increasing plat cost on the listed items would force people to farm and sell.  

Another option is to completely revamp plat drops from qvic - T10 then do a server wide plat wipe.  
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 11:46:08 pm by Peign » Logged
Abrums

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2017, 08:49:06 am »

Here is a way to fix the economy..... Don't fix it. A casual player like myself enjoys it. I farm something if i need it. I save up for something if i need it.  Do not fix anything if it is not broke.  Also think about this, in reality we actually have around 20-30 actual players on the server at any given time (possibly being generous on the numbers there). There is not going to be a real push for an economy until that number goes up. Supply and demand is not that great either. If you guys want an economy you have to pay for it. Over pay for items, then people would want to sell. 

Other than the things I listed above, quit your bitching. Going back to my hole and not coming out again until something else pisses me off. Have a good day.

Ekiir

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2017, 09:08:39 am »

Here is a way to fix the economy..... Don't fix it. A casual player like myself enjoys it. I farm something if i need it. I save up for something if i need it.  Do not fix anything if it is not broke.  Also think about this, in reality we actually have around 20-30 actual players on the server at any given time (possibly being generous on the numbers there). There is not going to be a real push for an economy until that number goes up. Supply and demand is not that great either. If you guys want an economy you have to pay for it. Over pay for items, then people would want to sell. 

Other than the things I listed above, quit your bitching. Going back to my hole and not coming out again until something else pisses me off. Have a good day.

+1

Peign
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2017, 10:40:49 am »

Here is a way to fix the economy..... Don't fix it. A casual player like myself enjoys it. I farm something if i need it. I save up for something if i need it.  Do not fix anything if it is not broke.  Also think about this, in reality we actually have around 20-30 actual players on the server at any given time (possibly being generous on the numbers there). There is not going to be a real push for an economy until that number goes up. Supply and demand is not that great either. If you guys want an economy you have to pay for it. Over pay for items, then people would want to sell.  

Do you even play bro?    Too busy doing middle out on Felony to log in a play.

edit: lol
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 04:08:09 pm by Peign » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988