Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 10:31:24 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: How to make plat?  (Read 4693 times)
Bibbed

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2017, 08:59:57 am »

I'm been on server for a while but I have not figured out a good way to make money beside farming sls. I'm qvic geared able to take tofs floor 1/2.
People been telling me to tier up and cash comes easy. My question is how. I want to work on my first uw and weighing cash flow from where I am now vs t4-t5.
Peign
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 09:02:01 am »

SLS
Qvic essence
Gsoa
Eofs 1
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 09:18:15 am »

I'm been on server for a while but I have not figured out a good way to make money beside farming sls. I'm qvic geared able to take tofs floor 1/2.
People been telling me to tier up and cash comes easy. My question is how. I want to work on my first uw and weighing cash flow from where I am now vs t4-t5.

Cash certainly comes easy in later tiers....much much later tiers. I was cash strapped until T7 or T8...my definition of cash strapped is that i didnt have tens of millions of plat to start my UW....so i didnt do an UW until i was in T8.

As boring as it is - SLS is the most reliable way to make plat at your level but i would encourage you to forego the UW until much later down the line. Make sure your Strike augs are current with each tier and your damage should be find as long as you have a good group make up or are boxing 12+. My personal opinions on selling essences/GSOA are that you should hold onto them because you will need them. I would maybe sell my first 2 GSOAs to get enough cash to start my UW...but that is assuming i have the ability to farm up the essences.

Lastly i wanted to mention the Free Waypoint reward item....or just playing in pub....instances can be a huge plat drain.

Bibbed

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2017, 09:47:07 am »

I have sold 1 tofs1 keeping one for now. Sls always seems to be in demand and I use about 2/3 of all I farm. My makeup is war,zerk,pal,dru,nec,monk. So far only my war has strike Aug  (solo kill more then for kill) but I can get my hands on 2 fs Aug easily enough. Couple of my veteran friends are suggesting that I clear t4 get my 3.5/4.0 and then I can get the mass pulling in lower tiers for essence and say be easier. I had a goal of uw before my t1 start but with talking to them this morning I'm not as secure in my belief that it's as obtainable as I thought before
Peign
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2017, 10:48:20 am »

I have sold 1 tofs1 keeping one for now. Sls always seems to be in demand and I use about 2/3 of all I farm. My makeup is war,zerk,pal,dru,nec,monk. So far only my war has strike Aug  (solo kill more then for kill) but I can get my hands on 2 fs Aug easily enough. Couple of my veteran friends are suggesting that I clear t4 get my 3.5/4.0 and then I can get the mass pulling in lower tiers for essence and say be easier. I had a goal of uw before my t1 start but with talking to them this morning I'm not as secure in my belief that it's as obtainable as I thought before

You should aug your monk first.   NS augs are the best ROI.
Bibbed

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2017, 12:42:55 pm »

Yea I have been told that but more often then not currently my grp sits and soaks figured once I finally break into ct I'd get that
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 432