Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:19:14 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Ultimate Weapon Essence tasks  (Read 3304 times)
Brannyn

View Profile
« on: October 25, 2017, 11:08:43 pm »

It seems as though the essence tasks are not repeatable. So anyone who screwed up and has to start over cannot do so.
I had deleted the UWI I had on my rogue I think 2 years ago around Christmas (bad decision when I saw a gobby weapon drop during Christmas event) thinking that it would be trivial to make UWI again. Lo and behold I can't get the qvic task on the rogue, I can however grab all the other ones (and accidentally turned them all in already up to t5, whoops).
Otto
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 11:28:59 pm »

What a shitty lesson to have to learn! Damn man
gotee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 12:44:48 am »

Messages like "are you sure you want to take this resist out" and "are you sure you want to put this resist in" are useless and annoying how about "are you sure you want to combine this and lose your epic stone" or "are you sure u want to combine your SOA and lose your resist and augment" maybe even a "are you sure u want to give 100 shards to the totem and lose them all" ?
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 12:54:46 am »

I'm not so concerned with the decision I made, more that the essence task can't be done again.
Peign
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 10:28:27 am »

It seems as though the essence tasks are not repeatable. So anyone who screwed up and has to start over cannot do so.
I had deleted the UWI I had on my rogue I think 2 years ago around Christmas (bad decision when I saw a gobby weapon drop during Christmas event) thinking that it would be trivial to make UWI again. Lo and behold I can't get the qvic task on the rogue, I can however grab all the other ones (and accidentally turned them all in already up to t5, whoops).

Rogues r poop
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2017, 10:48:27 am »

Perhaps once you do a turn in, you should be able to summon that tier again at will, ala T10 armor scripting. This would prevent such crazy problems, and with UW lore it wouldn't allow you to have more than 1 at a time.

Hell, epics and all armor should work this way. This would allow people to correct their own problems from bad combines, glitches, etc.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 11:08:37 am »

Perhaps once you do a turn in, you should be able to summon that tier again at will, ala T10 armor scripting. This would prevent such crazy problems, and with UW lore it wouldn't allow you to have more than 1 at a time.

Hell, epics and all armor should work this way. This would allow people to correct their own problems from bad combines, glitches, etc.

Great idea, but probably a fair amount of work. I think its probably easier to just go in and reset a quest for the once in a few years someone decides to delete a UW. most other mistakes are trivial.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 126