Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 03:03:33 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: Maslow and T10 problems  (Read 10857 times)
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2017, 11:55:55 pm »

If you can't clear all orcs (you can't) I think Maslow has a point based on the written rules. I often let folks clear the back or front when I'm on another side of orcs in pub - basic courtesy.

He also has a point you're an officer in FH, ask your FH plebs to make you an instance if you can't afford it.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 12:00:06 am by warrior5 » Logged

Otto
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2017, 12:02:39 am »

If you can't clear all orcs (you can't) I think Maslow has a point based on the written rules. I often let folks clear the back or front when I'm on another side of orcs in pub - basic courtesy.

He also has a point you're an officer in FH, ask your FH plebs to make you an instance if you can't afford it.

I see your point of view here, but i can keep 3 of the 4 Juggernauts down while triggering Zug. Maslow pulled from where I had already been working whilst i was busy with a trash pull.

My point here is that "any" communication from him other than a snide retort to "make an instance", would have resulted in me saying it was fine to pull mobs. I was the only player in the zone, and he, instead of making an instance himself, decided to create a problem. It's that simple!
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2017, 11:58:51 am »

Make an instance.

Moggs

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2017, 12:19:15 pm »

You haven't been around much in the MMO world have ya Otto. Well... welcome to a public instance. There will always be a chance of issues when someone else jumps in. Instead of being a drama queen just make an instance, problem solved.
Finkleton

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2017, 02:14:42 pm »

Make an instance.

+1
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2017, 03:54:17 pm »

Not to get mixed up in this pissing match...but the only issue I see here is the spawn mechanics....say Otto was killing a jugg at the same time Maslow was killing a jugg and Zugg spawned or say one or the other was killing an orc shaman or a Stormbringer and Thunderpants spawned who is to say who spawned said named and then you would have an argument over the resulting kill. So how does that work?  Take turns killing named if you share the camp with another? Not picking any side (even though Maslow and I have a love/hate relationship hehehe) just thinking that it is a legit question.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2017, 04:24:47 pm »

Not to get mixed up in this pissing match...but the only issue I see here is the spawn mechanics....say Otto was killing a jugg at the same time Maslow was killing a jugg and Zugg spawned or say one or the other was killing an orc shaman or a Stormbringer and Thunderpants spawned who is to say who spawned said named and then you would have an argument over the resulting kill. So how does that work?  Take turns killing named if you share the camp with another? Not picking any side (even though Maslow and I have a love/hate relationship hehehe) just thinking that it is a legit question.

Though I’m not taking sides (both Mas and Otto knows that), this is indeed a valid question.

On Orcs, there are only a handful of specific trash (well, except Basilisk) that can spawn bosses, what about on Sarnak and Gnolls? How will we say, who owns the boss?

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
Peign
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2017, 04:47:48 pm »

make an instance
Otto
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2017, 06:07:59 pm »

I'm over it. It's easy enough to avoid and ignore from here on.
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2017, 06:25:39 pm »

make an instance

If FH is required to get an instance, why don't you have to make one?  What now you own Pub? Why would you even want to mingle with us low life's in pub anyways? 
You know you are going to be running a muck, why not just make an instance and you won't have to worry about any one or anything.  I know you have the PP. 
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2017, 07:14:08 pm »

make an instance

Maslow, that's not answering the question but just stirring the pot. If you or anyone can answer what I questioned I would appreciate it.  Wink

I try to avoid having to "pay" for an instance there because I am just that cheap.  If orcs are camped I can easily move to gnolls or sarnaks...if those are camped I can easily make a free instance (since I paid 100 bucks for the instance maker years ago) of any other zone to camp essences....or I can log...I have been logging off a lot lately cause just getting burned out.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 07:17:32 pm by Orthanos » Logged

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
gotee

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2017, 07:42:57 pm »

make an instance

Maslow, that's not answering the question but just stirring the pot. If you or anyone can answer what I questioned I would appreciate it. 

I try to avoid having to "pay" for an instance there because I am just that cheap.  If orcs are camped I can easily move to gnolls or sarnaks...if those are camped I can easily make a free instance (since I paid 100 bucks for the instance maker years ago) of any other zone to camp essences....or I can log...I have been logging off a lot lately cause just getting burned out.

Common courtesy 99% have it, one doesn't.
Noot

EZServerHowTo Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2017, 07:58:14 pm »

Common courtesy 99% have it, one doesn't.

I think this is the crux of Otto's argument.  Be it bad blood or not.  I am not capable of pulling the entire camp yet, nor can I fully clear in 10 minutes.  Typically someone will come and wash away the stuff I can't kill.  I'm not bothered by it because I'm a turbo scrub that decorates the sands with his corpses.  I can see how it would ruffle feathers when we (typically) see (more often than not) civility and (sometimes) respect between the players.  At the end of all things, there are no camps, but there is kinship between the dwindling number of us.  Be excellent to one another is what I'm getting at.

I appreciate you asking me if I was on Orcs last night, albeit unnecessary.  I'm assuming this happened after I had logged out. 

synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2017, 08:37:42 pm »

At the end of all things, there are no camps, but there is kinship between the dwindling number of us.  Be excellent to one another is what I'm getting at.

I couldn’t agree more. Lets all play nice Smiley

make an instance

You know I’m cheap, sir.

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2017, 12:06:15 pm »

make an instance
Quote from: the rules
NO TRAINS
Do not make a train bigger than 15 mobs in a public zone. Do not purposely train anyone in any zone in order to kill them or any other reason.

Fraps on next time.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053