Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:17:58 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Happy Christmas and Happy New Years EZ!  (Read 7599 times)
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« on: December 25, 2017, 02:35:41 pm »

Greetings EZ Players!  Grin Cheesy Cool Wink

I hope you are having a GREAT Holiday!

Christmas Halloween

As a last minute surprise we will be running 2017 Halloween in full steam from TODAY all the way until NEW YEARS

I will be spending a majority of this week with family so we won't be able to do any brand new events but we can definitely give you the event that did massively well this year again with a whole WEEK.

We are also coordinating to move and have way too many things going on, but will still be catching up on E-Mails every day when time permits

Enjoy!

Akka
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 07:34:02 pm by Akkadius » Logged

EZ Server GM
synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 11:57:33 am »

Thank you Akka! Merry Christmas to you and your family

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
gnonim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 10:51:41 am »

Thanks Akka and Rent.  Awesome work on the event.

Hope you both had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Years!
mousebane

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2017, 06:06:40 pm »

Just an FYI that a few people are not having any luck getting CCs validated through coinbase this week, no response from Customer Service, etc.  My brother wanted to get me an EZserver item for Christmas and so far no luck just trying to get a wallet set up with coinbase after a week of trying.
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2017, 08:00:02 pm »

Just an FYI that a few people are not having any luck getting CCs validated through coinbase this week, no response from Customer Service, etc.  My brother wanted to get me an EZserver item for Christmas and so far no luck just trying to get a wallet set up with coinbase after a week of trying.

No worries guys - I'll have it up for a few weeks for those who have been having issues.

Lots of congestion this week

Enjoy the new years!

EZ Server GM
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2018, 07:17:16 am »

Thanks for giving us another week of this event.

One suggested change since im an idiot and looted a bunch of keystones without picking up the quest.....can the quest look to the inventory/bank and be completed if the keystones are there instead of when you loot it?

« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 08:14:51 am by Loyal » Logged

Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2018, 03:54:58 pm »

One suggested change since im an idiot and looted a bunch of keystones without picking up the quest.....can the quest look to the inventory/bank and be completed if the keystones are there instead of when you loot it?

I wasn't referring to the Halloween event itself

EZ Server GM
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2018, 04:29:14 pm »

I wasn't referring to the Halloween event itself

i Didn't take it that way - i meant thank you for this past week of having the event.

Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2018, 10:57:51 am »

got all 5 keystones but the shrines are "not responsive at this time".....whyyyyyyy Sad

Edit - Word on the street is that sometimes they need to be reset? Akka - before you shut it down would you mind please resetting them so i can complete my quest?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 12:16:48 pm by Loyal » Logged

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2018, 03:25:35 pm »

I'm sure Akka will make sure you can complete the quest before it goes away.

gotee

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2018, 06:16:19 pm »

Have been running TOFS fairly consistently 4-5 hrs every night and all weekend for the past 2 weeks 30 -50+ each Ciars / Relatives / Vhals / Tser's - nothing.  Something is wrong with this picture, I have never seen it get this bad.  Others comments are the same.  Not asking for a gift, could it just be put it back to something reasonable for the effort spent.
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2018, 01:18:52 am »

Have been running TOFS fairly consistently 4-5 hrs every night and all weekend for the past 2 weeks 30 -50+ each Ciars / Relatives / Vhals / Tser's - nothing.  Something is wrong with this picture, I have never seen it get this bad.  Others comments are the same.  Not asking for a gift, could it just be put it back to something reasonable for the effort spent.
Wrong thread
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053