Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 01:26:29 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Possible bug with the old Epic 7.0 weapons?  (Read 2407 times)
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2018, 10:05:17 am »

Hi good people!

I just wanted to give the forums a try with my current issue in hope that perhaps any of you know a solution. If I'm not doing anything wrong, I guess all I can do is hope that Rent or Akkadius can fix the issue.

I am a returning player and haven't been active since around the time Hunter passed away. I have a crew of 22 characters and they have the old epic 7.0 weapons that was normal before they were changed to epic augments. I am now back and really enjoying all the wonderful things that has happened on EZ while I was MIA, but just hit rock bottom Cry

I am now close to completing all my characters in T8 (ToV) but to my surprise, neither the monks nor the warriors epic weapon 7.0's were possible to upgrade, unless I am doing anything wrong, which is why I wanted to try out the forums. I have successfully managed to upgrade the paladin weapons though, as they were simply just to hand in to the epic vendor to get the augment.

So here is what I have tested so far:

- Unaugmented Monk epic 7.0 weapon + Charged veeshan scale of Power -> Epic vendor "Don't need that"
- 2x Unaugmented Monk epic 7.0 weapon + Charged veeshan scale of Power -> Epic vendor "Don't need that"
- I tried simply giving epic vendor the epic 7.0 weapon, no luck.
- I tried giving him both weapons, no luck.

I have tested this with Warriors 2 handed epic, 1 handed epic, and monks 1 handed epic and none work. I have a feeling it's gonna be the same issue with my bard, cleric, enchanter, mage, and shamans 1 handers as well, but have yet to try.

Have any of you experiences this issue and solved it? I have like 20+ epic 7.0 weapons just waiting to get upgraded to the epic 8.0 augment, so I can move my dark elves into T9  Wink

Regards,

Sarthin

spuddson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 11:49:14 am »

Been to see the wandering trader as thats when the 7 became an aug long before all others became the same ?
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 12:02:55 pm »

Spuddson! You are my hero Grin

That actually worked. I gave the wandering trader the old epic 7.0 weapon and he gave me the 7.0 augment. You just made my day!

Thanks Grin

This info should be put on the ez wiki.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 12:08:23 pm by Sarthin » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats