Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:28:16 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Corpse Duration  (Read 4491 times)
Seipherwood

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2018, 07:03:10 pm »

Would it be possible to get corpses set to 30min? 15min just doesnt seem to cut it for zone pulls for multiple characters, especially during events when half the corpses have random event items drop.
Otto

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 10:04:34 am »

Are you using /hidecorpse looted, and /hidecorpse all to your advantage?

Even in a zone like Halls of Honor, or PoDragons it's pretty easy to get everything of value looted in just a few minutes.

Seipherwood

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 02:30:36 pm »

Well im doin 4 chars + my main warrior tryin to loot stuff and i barely get through half the corpses on 2-3 chars and its almost gone, could just be cause 80% of the corpses have the halloween stuff just clogging it up though.
Otto

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 06:18:16 pm »

I'm not really sure if allowed or not, but there are / were loot macros floating around EZ or the forums you could use. This would certainly depend what zone you are in, and how you adjust the macro to grab specific pieces.

Pubis

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2018, 07:40:12 pm »

Well im doin 4 chars + my main warrior tryin to loot stuff and i barely get through half the corpses on 2-3 chars and its almost gone, could just be cause 80% of the corpses have the halloween stuff just clogging it up though.

I had a similar issue where I needed to loot 3 or 4 times over in HoH to get all the charm upgrades distributed properly so I changed it such that I have a script to target and loot and then if I want someone else to loot I hit my assist hotkey and have my main looter get up. Then just loot the target of whoever needs.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2018, 03:47:28 pm »

I have a script to target and loot a

I maybe wrong but I think a toon named Godz was banned a few years ago for automating looting....or maybe he was straight botting HoH (I cant remember)....if we can make a script to loot, and not violate the rules, that would be AWESOME if someone would post that in the Quality of life thread.....I would do that in a skinny minute....looting a crap ton of mobs with your mouse blows balls!

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2018, 02:02:46 pm »

I also would use a loot macro if we could get verification on its allowance. It’s just not possible with 24 toons to loot sometimes - so I just end up missing out on stuff I should be looting due to a lack of corpse time or what have you.

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2018, 06:08:22 pm »

You can hardcode social commands to tell your toon that if it finds an item that you want to loot on the corpse, right click it and loot it...I have a line of code in my loot hotkey that loots the first Heroic Resist X stone it sees on the corpse automatically.  But in order to evaluate every occupied item slot on a corpse, you'd either have to hardcode each corpse slot one at a time or call a macro so you could loop through them dynamically.  To clarify, you can tell MQ2 to count the number of loot slots on a corpse that have an item in them, then check each loot slot one at a time for something you'd want to loot and if found, loot it otherwise check the next slot with an item in it.  This would be preferable to hardcoding the 30? possible slots to check a corpse that has 1 item on it.  You could make the macro create an .ini file to save the items you want your toons to loot too, but I'm pretty new to that aspect of it.  Anyhow, just spitballing, but I wanted to mostly say that it's entirely possible.  There are existing loot macros, I don't know how much they'd need to be modified to work specifically on EZ, but it's quite doable.

tl;dr You can add a line of code to your existing loot hotkey to check for specific items to loot or you could customize a loot macro, we'd just need to be clear on what's blurring the line when it comes to automating the loot process.
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2018, 12:32:01 am »

Personally, if they aren't already, I believe loot macros should be allowed given how many toons people run these days. There are just some things which cannot be done without a few extra lines of code.

On another note, did Akka say anything about Halloween for xmas?  Grin

Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2018, 03:03:27 am »

I'm really hoping for a few days of Halloween action during xmas.

/fingers crossed

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053