Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:05:33 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Necro pet damage...  (Read 2175 times)
Ginge
« on: May 26, 2021, 07:28:28 am »

Just curious as to the limitations on pet damage, my necro pet uses UW 9 axe and to be honest, the damage is terrible, hits for a max of 22k from a weapon that has a base damage of 144k...Now don't get me wrong, I don't expect my pet to be throwing 40m crits around but as a 79 necro my pet should be able to do more than 22k to a mob that has hundreds of millions of hit points... Hell my pet could only hit Zug for a max of 5k, that's pathetic if you ask me...

Has it always been this poor?

Tank
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 05:20:23 pm »

I can look into that when I can Tank, but there ultimately is an overall issue with how much damage is already done, specifically how much passive damage is done by warriors. Attempting to correct the imbalance would result in the inability to effectively zone pull, which has become a bit of a hallmark of EZ Server. Ideally, warriors should be meat shields, and the damage should be done by DPS classes, making all DPS much more useful than they are now, and allowing for better damage from all sources, including pets. Unfortunately, there is no easy solution to this.

-Draca

Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 03:23:28 pm »

It's on my list now, I will get with you in the next couple days Tank, see what we can figure out.

-Draca

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053