Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:58:42 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Expeditions  (Read 9276 times)
Rakharth

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2019, 07:39:46 pm »

Making them tradeable would not be game breaking imo. Or raise reward for them cause its mind numbingly boring.

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2019, 06:43:24 am »

The rate that you can gain shards is already exponentially higher than when the expeditions first came out. In fact it's multiple times higher than when the expeditions were daily. Can we just accept that it's good where it's at and stop trying to get hand outs? Yes it can be boring because it takes a long time, but grinds are supposed to take a long time and it is already considerably better than it was, especially for people who can knock out bloodmoon in 10-15 minutes or less.

Please stop beating the dead horse, it has been through enough.
Rakharth

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2019, 07:14:51 pm »

Never asked for a hand out. But anyways other expeditions or ones we used to have back would be cool to change it up.

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2019, 07:51:25 pm »

With the amount of stuff which used to drop, including tons of charm prisms and getting more hive shards, combined with the fact that people were exploiting the sh*t out of them and there were more options, I wouldn’t say anything is easier about the minis today. More boring and more of a grind? Yes.

Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2019, 08:20:15 am »

I would be more interested in an overhaul of the current UW augments. Some are weak damage in my opinion, some gives the wearer too much hate, and the hatestomp could have it's AE range increased a bit.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 08:24:18 am by Sarthin » Logged

s0rcier

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2019, 12:43:37 pm »

wish u could trade back augs for next one in the lore family...

the one that proc a rune generates more aggro on long term  then the hatestomp itself... i would combine those 2 in 1... and make one with a simple dd on it as an alternative for non tanking plate class... but thats my 2 cent...

yes for an overhaul..

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2019, 01:16:54 pm »

The lore as it is doesn’t make sense on UW augs as well. I think it just should be removed. The slots we have are the slots we have.

Pubis

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2019, 08:57:05 am »

Speaking of this subject, is there a good writeup or discussion of ultimate augs anywhere? I'm just at the point where I'm considering crafting ultimate weapons but I would love a basic description of what the choices are to augment them, which are useful, etc. It's kind of surprising but I haven't found much information on them. There's a few threads but they sort of start in the middle of the subject.
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2019, 09:53:47 am »

Oh and Life from Pain IV on a mere 2000 dmg lifetap. Hope you can make these worth the grind.
I think UW augments are in need of serious overhaul when time permits. Just make sure the strength fits the players level when checking level requirements for the different ranks.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 09:55:42 am by Sarthin » Logged

Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2019, 10:54:13 am »

Oh and Life from Pain IV on a mere 2000 dmg lifetap. Hope you can make these worth the grind.
I think UW augments are in need of serious overhaul when time permits. Just make sure the strength fits the players level when checking level requirements for the different ranks.

+ maybe new Rank would be best idea and maybe Thornies as Focus augment for Pala War and SK that choose can use 3 augments like all others !

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 142