Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:12:10 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 2019 Bugs/Issues thread  (Read 5717 times)
Dimur

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2019, 03:05:49 pm »

Without doing too much looking, I haven't really seen an outstanding issues thread concerning recent issues that people have encountered nor long standing issues still in need of  attention.  I thought it might be best to create a new thread that people can use to bring these to the attention of Rent and Akka, so please add to this thread any items players are experiencing.
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 03:11:35 pm »

Someone mentioned the wiki states the class inks should start dropping in T5, people that have recently gone through the content said they haven't seen class inks until they got to T6.  For reference, when the inks were added, they were indeed intended to start dropping in T5 off of any of the 100 boss mobs randomly.
http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=3758.0

Another thing I've seen is the T10 combine for at least one cleric spell doesn't seem to work, I think it's the HP buff crab one but hopefully someone who's encountered the issue can chime in to clarify.
Rakharth

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 06:28:57 pm »

Crab spell combine was fixed. Some thing ive seen are spell ids like ferocity 8 on ua says increase for double atk is 0 i dunno if thats just a code issue or its it's actually 0.

GebbonEQ

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 07:38:01 pm »

Higher versions of monk epic augment do not have their Flying kick damage mod as the lower tiers do.

Possible to look at the monk strike attacks as well? 

Meleeing for thousands of damage and only getting 200 damage kicks and strikes is /lol

« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 07:39:47 pm by GebbonEQ » Logged
naimean

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 10:22:59 am »

Plane of Air armor combines will let you upgrade from one class to another (a rough mistake to correct...)

Ex. I accidentally turned my berserker wrist into a ranger wrist.

I held onto the wrist thinking that I'd be able to change it back in the next tier, but this was not the case.
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2019, 09:10:31 am »

Please remove the lore tag on UW augs. Would be nice to switch between different ones.

The lore as it is doesn’t make sense on UW augs as well. I think it just should be removed. The slots we have are the slots we have.

Fecs

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2019, 04:12:17 pm »

When Paladin Healing Class Augment 10 is placed in Orthanos' Lamination Blade of Fire the click effect Warmth of Light VI is no longer useable. When clicked it gives error message "Item is out of charges"
s0rcier

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2019, 07:57:13 pm »

When Paladin Healing Class Augment 10 is placed in Orthanos' Lamination Blade of Fire the click effect Warmth of Light VI is no longer useable. When clicked it gives error message "Item is out of charges"

its been submitted to rent/akka multiple times... not fixed yet... i got 5 toons that can't use their epic anymore Sad
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2019, 07:06:09 am »

Think anything can be done (when event is over obviously) to make it so that wisps don't get "stuck" in buildings in The Void? Pulling the camp is a major pita because you get 3/4 of your mobs stuck in the buildings.  Shocked

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Ekiir

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2019, 04:55:50 pm »

On the topic of monks and UW

Monks are proficient with 2hs (400), however when wielding 2hs UW ATK goes down by around 1k (compared to h2h, 1hb, 2hb) - I think this may be an oversight due to monks not beeing proficient with 2hs in standard EQ? (same is true for 1hp) - Sitting at around 2300 atk at full t10 uc3 isnt all that impressive -Would be awesome if there's a fix for that.

If its working as intended, nevermind me Smiley

//ekiir
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 11:07:28 am by Ekiir » Logged

mercarsist28

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2019, 10:25:43 am »

I have noticed the SK epic aug 4.5 clicky effect is not working. Click the weapon and doesn't do anything. The berserker epic 3.0 is working fine with the same weapon setup. Also my cleric I am unable to turn in my 4.0 to get the augment (had 4.0 before the augments came out). I was able to with my 4.5 fine.
Ryndon

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2019, 12:54:16 pm »

I have noticed the SK epic aug 4.5 clicky effect is not working. Click the weapon and doesn't do anything. The berserker epic 3.0 is working fine with the same weapon setup. Also my cleric I am unable to turn in my 4.0 to get the augment (had 4.0 before the augments came out). I was able to with my 4.5 fine.

I remember from a while back that only pally/sk can straight up turn in their weapon for the same level aug. Everyone else would have to, for example, turn in 4.0 weapon with 4.5 book to get 4.5 aug.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 78