Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 05:31:00 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: No topic  (Read 20511 times)
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2010, 07:05:30 pm »

EZ Server GM
Secrets

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2010, 07:46:18 pm »

Bikaf

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2010, 07:52:15 pm »

Hello ladieeeees.

interestingly enough secrets: picard is totally photoshopped next to Riker
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 07:53:48 pm by Bikaf » Logged
Balthor2
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2010, 07:54:18 pm »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redshirt_%28character%29
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2010, 07:56:29 pm »

Yes i give out stupid incorrect answers in /ooc but look at it this way....i wrote how many guides? I've done my legitimate answers. I spent a lot of my own time making those things, i didn't HAVE to do anything and tbh it agitates me when they aren't used. I have a thing against people being too fucking lazy to help themselves, i answer questions legitimately if they aren't answered here or they're more difficult or less commonly asked, but when some idiot logs in and before even trying asks (15 times in a row no less) "where are spells!!!!!1!11!!!1111!!" when not only is it answered on here but everything in Surefall Glade is clearly labeled then i don't feel i need to answer seriously as i don't believe they deserve to know. Why? Because they were too fucking lazy or dumb to even try to help themselves.

It also grates on my nerves when someone spams questions over and over by hitting shift up because no one answered in the first 3 seconds. Probably the worst thing i ever did as far as /ooc trolling goes is when i got some guy to look for the Velks kobolds in Blackburrow for the better part of an hour because he spammed "were kobolds in velks?" 4 or 5 times consecutively in /ooc.

There's been an influx of stupid on EZ in the last few months and even more so in the last couple of days. So yeah i'm an ass hole and i'm a douche bag etc etc etc. But i stand by it.

Oh hell, Danyelle, keep THAT UP. Violence and hate are win. GO DANY GO!

I'm not certain if you were being sarcastic or what lol but i'm just going to assume it was sarcasm XD

Look i'm not denying that it's a douche move for me to make. It is. I admit that. I didn't used to do this, i USED to answer every single question honestly, i USED to direct people here and try to help them out. I still do actually if i know the person in question is respectable and actually tries. However over time i realized it did nothing. Instead of taking my help people simply began mocking me. In short i realized by trying to help i was wasting my time, i don't like to waste my time.

I have an issue with people that take absolutely NO initiative to help themselves especially when the tools to do so are laid right out in front of them. Everything in both hub zones is clearly labeled and in plain view not to mention there's a url to the forums in the motd, there's links to the guides in Akkadius' waypoints, and people provide links to the forums in /ooc all the time then there's no excuse whatsoever for the stupid questions being asked lately aside from being plain lazy or dumb.

So once again, i apologize but i stand by it.

Blood of the Akkadian
drippysloppy

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2010, 08:03:46 pm »

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2010, 02:13:51 pm »

Yes i give out stupid incorrect answers in /ooc but look at it this way....i wrote how many guides? I've done my legitimate answers. I spent a lot of my own time making those things, i didn't HAVE to do anything and tbh it agitates me when they aren't used. I have a thing against people being too fucking lazy to help themselves, i answer questions legitimately if they aren't answered here or they're more difficult or less commonly asked, but when some idiot logs in and before even trying asks (15 times in a row no less) "where are spells!!!!!1!11!!!1111!!" when not only is it answered on here but everything in Surefall Glade is clearly labeled then i don't feel i need to answer seriously as i don't believe they deserve to know. Why? Because they were too fucking lazy or dumb to even try to help themselves.

It also grates on my nerves when someone spams questions over and over by hitting shift up because no one answered in the first 3 seconds. Probably the worst thing i ever did as far as /ooc trolling goes is when i got some guy to look for the Velks kobolds in Blackburrow for the better part of an hour because he spammed "were kobolds in velks?" 4 or 5 times consecutively in /ooc.

There's been an influx of stupid on EZ in the last few months and even more so in the last couple of days. So yeah i'm an ass hole and i'm a douche bag etc etc etc. But i stand by it.

Oh hell, Danyelle, keep THAT UP. Violence and hate are win. GO DANY GO!

I'm not certain if you were being sarcastic or what lol but i'm just going to assume it was sarcasm XD

Look i'm not denying that it's a douche move for me to make. It is. I admit that. I didn't used to do this, i USED to answer every single question honestly, i USED to direct people here and try to help them out. I still do actually if i know the person in question is respectable and actually tries. However over time i realized it did nothing. Instead of taking my help people simply began mocking me. In short i realized by trying to help i was wasting my time, i don't like to waste my time.

I have an issue with people that take absolutely NO initiative to help themselves especially when the tools to do so are laid right out in front of them. Everything in both hub zones is clearly labeled and in plain view not to mention there's a url to the forums in the motd, there's links to the guides in Akkadius' waypoints, and people provide links to the forums in /ooc all the time then there's no excuse whatsoever for the stupid questions being asked lately aside from being plain lazy or dumb.

So once again, i apologize but i stand by it.

<3

walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2010, 03:14:59 pm »

Dany you're way more patient than most people deserve.

Anyway it's not that bad in /ooc ... most of it I find amusing, even the sarcastic answers to stupid noob questions.

I guess most of you never played WoW/Barrens chat? Holy shit *that* is bad.

Carry on.  Cool

zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2010, 03:32:05 pm »

<3 :3

Blood of the Akkadian
Thyl

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2010, 03:40:16 pm »

I do a mix of sarcastic answers and actual helpful ones depending on how im feeling and how/what the person is asking.

I do have to say I get a little pissed when a person asks a complex question that segways into back and forth responses and at the end they can't even give you a simple thank you.

Thyl - Warrior                Hiryu - Ranger
Turbulance - Rogue       Opmeter - Paladin
Epox - Druid                  Traximus - Paladin
Tecon - Enchanter
Atmax - Wixxor
Erigark - Cleric
Phasin - Mage
Tabaisu

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2010, 02:09:23 pm »

Oh Dany that guy asking about Velks was priceless. I was sitting next to Razor watching chat. I think I died a little inside every time he said "cobalts" instead of kobalds.

Tabaisu - 70 Nemesis
Daesdanya -  66 Paladin
Pylandria - 66 Necromancer

...and so many more alts in my addiction...
<One Box Army>
youthdragon

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2010, 04:25:59 pm »

How about the guy that was spamming for about  hr on were the class trainers were at.  And people said PoK...  He then spent another hr spamming ooc asking how to get to pok.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2010, 04:44:17 pm »

How about the guy that was spamming for about  hr on were the class trainers were at.  And people said PoK...  He then spent another hr spamming ooc asking how to get to pok.

the times you wish SoD ignore list worked

sohami

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2010, 07:43:45 am »

Wow guys, its called picking your battles. We do it every day IRL. Why cant you do it here? Ignore questions and things you don't want to respond to, and go about your normal day.

Can everyone honestly say its worth responding to any of this obvious attempts at making drama?

Im going to make a guild called <Flame Retardant>
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2010, 12:04:18 pm »

You should make a guild named called <Necro Thread>  you bring dead threads back to life

Not saying that in a negative way lol.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 12:20:33 pm by Calvin7236 » Logged

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 172