Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:26:23 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8
Print
Author Topic: Loot Macro  (Read 38910 times)
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2019, 10:49:47 pm »

Good suggestion, I implemented this and sent you a PM with a link to updated file.  If you can test it and help work the kinks out, I'll update the main file with the changes.
TonyTheGrey

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2019, 07:36:42 pm »

This is my ini.  Basically I use it as a "roomba."  It runs through the corpses looting the really rare stuff and destroying the trash.  After I finish that run, I use hotkeys to loot what's left over on whatever toon needs it.

For me, that second round of looting is important because sometimes (due to lag I think) the ezloot macro will loot a corpse and then decide there's nothing on it and move on.  I've salvaged a few essences by going back over the leftovers.

Code:
[A]
Angry Nerds Revenge of Insults IV=Destroy
Augment Book 3.5 Page 1 of 10=Destroy
Augment Book 3.5 Page 2 of 10=Destroy
Augment Book 3.5 Page 3 of 10=Destroy
Augment Book 3.5 Page 4 of 10=Destroy
Augment Book 3.5 Page 5 of 10=Destroy
Augment Book 3.5 Page 6 of 10=Destroy
Augment Book 3.5 Page 7 of 10=Destroy
Augment Book 3.5 Page 8 of 10=Destroy
Augment Book 3.5 Page 9 of 10=Destroy
Augment Book 3.5 Page 10 of 10=Destroy
Angry Nerds Revenge of Insults II=Destroy
Abracadabra's Turban Pattern=Destroy
Abracadabra's Sleeves Pattern=Destroy
Abracadabra's Boots Pattern=Destroy
Abracadabra's Pantaloons Pattern=Destroy
Abracadabra's Gloves Pattern=Destroy
Abracadabra's Robe Pattern=Destroy
[B]
Bag of Platinum Pieces=Keep
Brawler's Upgrade=Announce
Blue Diamond=Keep
Black Sapphire=Keep
Brawler's Upgrade v2=Announce
Big Bag of Platinum=Keep
Big Chest of Platinum=Keep
[C]
Cleric Ink=Keep
Chest of Platinum=Keep
Cazic's Health=Destroy
Chocolate Pop=Destroy
Crystallized Rock Candy=Destroy
[D]
Druid Ink=Keep
Delicious Pumpkin Bread=Destroy
[E]
Essence of Qvic=Keep
Essence of Cazic Thule=Keep
Essence of Dragons Minor=Keep
Essence of Dragons Major=Keep
Essence of Gods Minor=Keep
Essence of Gods Major=Keep
Essence of The Abyss=Keep
Essence of Frozen Shadow I=Keep
Essence of Frozen Shadow II=Keep
Earth Crystal=Keep
Enchanter Ink=Keep
Erollisi Thorn Barbed Arrow=Destroy
[G]
Gemstone of the Ages=Keep
Guardian's Upgrade=Announce
Guardian's Upgrade v2=Announce
Greater Lightstone=Keep
Glacial Cardboard Scrap of Antisocial Security Card IV=Destroy
Gummie Orcs=Destroy
Giant Jawbreaker=Destroy
[L]
Lesser Rainbow Crystal=Keep
[M]
Minor Rainbow Crystal=Keep
Mossy Tundra Stone IV=Destroy
Marshmallow Hot Cocoa=Destroy
Mini Candy Corn=Destroy
[N]
Necromancer Ink=Keep
[O]
Oracle's Upgrade=Announce
Oracle's Upgrade v2=Announce
[P]
Paladin Ink=Keep
Pirate's Coin=Destroy
Pumpkin Candy=Destroy
[S]
Scorpion's Spear (Zone-Wide Pull)=Keep
Stone of Heroic Resistance V=Announce
Stone of Heroic Resistance VI=Announce
Stone of Heroic Resistance VII=Announce
Stone of Heroic Resistance IV=Announce
Stone of Heroic Resistance III=Announce
Stone of Heroic Resistance II=Announce
Stone of Heroic Resistance I=Destroy
Stone of Impatience=Keep
Sorcerer's Upgrade=Announce
Sorcerer's Upgrade v2=Announce
Superior Lightstone=Keep
Split Paw Quest Token=Keep
Shadowbone Bracers=Destroy
Shadowbone Earring=Destroy
Shadowbone Dagger=Destroy
Shadowbone Spear=Destroy
Shadowbone Staff=Destroy
Sharpening Stone of the Sky IV=Destroy
Steaming Cardboard Scrap of the Bouncy Hog IV=Destroy
Spell: Masked Strength=Destroy
Slimy Sapphire of Cowardice II=Destroy
Spell: Elemental Tower=Destroy
Spell: Shy Crustaceans' Rain of Frogs=Destroy
Spell: Seismic Shift=Destroy
Spell: Malos' Malignance=Destroy
Spell: Cloak of the Night=Destroy
Spell: Snake's Kiss=Destroy
Spell: Bone Charm of Jasinth=Destroy
Spell: Call of the Lifeless=Destroy
Song: Elemental A Cappella=Destroy
Spell: Runic Blessing of the Tribunal=Destroy
Spell: Static Burst=Destroy
Spell: Essencesink=Destroy
Spell: Crusader Fury=Destroy
Spell: Vicious Ice=Destroy
Spell: Abyssmal Shield=Destroy
Spiced Apple Cider=Destroy
Sweetened Rock Candy=Destroy
Sugar Bears=Destroy
Sweetened Pumpkin Seeds=Destroy
Sugar-Coated Candy Corn=Destroy
[F]
Fire Crystal=Keep
Fragalot's Bracer Pattern=Destroy
Fragalot's Tunic Pattern=Destroy
Fragalot's Boots Pattern=Destroy
Fragalot's Sleeves Pattern=Destroy
Fragalot's Gauntlets Pattern=Destroy
Fragalot's Coif Pattern=Destroy
Fleeting Quiver=Destroy
[I]
Ice Crystal=Keep
[H]
H-One N-One Quest Token=Keep
Heavy Greaves Mold=Destroy
Heavy Helmet Mold=Destroy
Heavy Bracer Mold=Announce
Heavy Boots Mold=Destroy
Heavy Vambraces Mold=Destroy
Heavy Breastplate Mold=Destroy
Heavy Gauntlets Mold=Destroy
Haunted Candy Apples=Destroy
Haunted Corn=Destroy
[Q]
Queen's Protection=Destroy
[T]
The Oceanlord Quest Token=Keep
The Lightbringer Quest Token=Keep
The Tranquil Quest Token=Keep
The Prince of Darkness Quest Token=Keep
The Faceless Quest Token=Keep
The MCP Quest Token=Keep
The Mother of All Quest Token=Keep
Toxic Cardboard Scrap from the Cozy Monkey IV=Destroy
Tight Mesh Boots Pattern=Destroy
Tight Mesh Sleeves Pattern=Destroy
Tight Mesh Gloves Pattern=Destroy
Tight Mesh Tunic Pattern=Destroy
Tight Mesh Leggings Pattern=Destroy
Tight Mesh Bracelet Pattern=Destroy
Tasty Sugar Pop=Destroy
The Goblin King's Treasure Chest (Double Loot Instance)=Keep
[D]
Diamond=Keep
[R]
Ruby=Keep
Radiant Citrine of Pure Quickening IV=Destroy
[C]
Charm Prism Upgrade=Announce
Chest of Platinum=Keep
[J]
Jacinth=Keep
[W]
Water Crystal=Keep
Wizard Ink=Keep
White Chocolate Cookies=Destroy
[Z]
Zapped Cardboard Scrap of the Auto-Targeting Wasp IV=Destroy
Zany Zingers=Destroy

--Farking
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 08:11:40 pm by TonyTheGrey » Logged
Fecs

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2019, 09:30:50 pm »

By Popular demand, Dimuwar updated the ezloot file to auto-loot the 20/50k aa crystals instead of being blind to them.

Thanks Dim!
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2019, 12:54:17 pm »

Branyn suggested and tested out adding in options to have the EZLoot logic prompt the user when an item is found that isn't yet in the INI file.  This makes sense when you're running through progression and want a concise and fully fleshed out INI file, but I'm not sure what limitations there might be with reading from an INI file.  I don't know at what point the INI file might become too large and cumbersome to efficiently process, but this would be a good stress test for it. If anyone wants to guinea pig it and flesh out the ini file with every item you encounter progressing through like T3, let me know if you notice any decrease in performance when the macro has to process through tons of possible matches to find the items as it loots.  If this is the case, the INI can further be modified to split out the loot tables into a zone by zone basis or some other option.  I don't mean to put the cart before the horse, just spitballing as I type this out, for all I know even a very large INI file will work just fine by splitting it into it's current setup of listing by first letter.

With all that being said, EZLoot.inc has been modified and refactored a bit.  I removed the Summary Loot and Summary Loot Announce logic since this was causing some to hang after 20 or so items looted and removed their entries in the Settings section.  If you have an existing INI file you can either remove these manually or leave them in, the macro just won't reference them for anything.  I've added 2 options that users can change, [Pause on New Item] and [Delay Seconds on Pause]. The INI should also populate the settings with default settings that the user can enable/disable or alter the values of after the initial file write.

Short aside to give context, the EZMac is a macro that passively runs constantly.  MQ2 has a way to pause a running macro without exiting it, just pausing at it's current place and this is /mqp.  This slash command is used to both initiate the pause and to resume the macro.  While the macro is paused, it won't process anything so the pause built into this version is there to prompt the user to unpause and subsequently update the INI.

[Pause on New Item] tells the logic to pause the macro when it encounters an item that it can't find in the INI.  When this is set to [On], every time a new item is found the macro will tell you that there's no match for the item and pick up the item and  pause execution, when you /mqp to resume the macro you'll have [Delay Seconds on Pause] seconds to apply /setto [Keep,Announce,Ignore] and this delay can be set by the user to be between 1 and 10 seconds.  After the [Delay Seconds on Pause] have expired, the macro will autoinventory the item and proceed.  Currently if the user has [Destroy Enabled] set to on and execute /setto destroy with the item on cursor, it will delete the item instead of autoinventory...I've considered having it do the same for items that are /setto ignore as well since you don't want the item on that character but I'm reluctant to do so since another character might want/need the item even if the main looter doesn't.  I could configure it to autoinventory if the item is /setto announce and delete on ignore, but feedback can determine that.

Accessing the current settings is easy, /echo ezloot help should list them.  Editing the settings from in game is easy too, you just have to use the correct syntax.
/echo ezloot settings OPTION setto SETTING!
So to set the [Pause on New Item] to [On] and [Delay Seconds on Pause] to [3], it would look like:
/echo ezloot settings Pause on New Item setto On!
/echo ezloot settings Delay Seconds on Pause setto 3!

The original EZLoot.inc file is still on the first post, but anyone who wants to try the Branyn version can access the share link below.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=15lLyYpsTG0m-mKZ8QPGOASheZA5auEd3
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 12:56:50 pm by Dimur » Logged
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2019, 02:09:33 pm »

Here is my .ini file for now, it still has pause on loot on and does not have the new settings for the seconds delay.
Just change TOONNAME to your toon's name and edit the ini to adjust the keep/ignore
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2019, 02:16:43 pm »

The EZLoot file should check for the settings it uses and create them if they aren't currently in an existing INI file, let me know if it doesn't properly update and add the seconds delay.
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2019, 03:07:41 pm »

it does not add the seconds delay.
Also, there should be a minimum of 1 second, otherwise it clears the cursor too quickly for the item to update.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 03:48:19 pm by Brannyn » Logged
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2019, 09:37:23 pm »

Not sure if the new file isn't taking, I'm saving these as different versions of the same file but the link should be giving you the most recent version, version 4, and I've tested this a few times with toons by starting with no INI file, starting with a prepopulated INI file without [Pause on New Item] and [Delay Seconds on Pause] and it's adding those entries.  The default [Delay Seconds on Pause] is set to 5 but can be user modified to be between 1 and 10 seconds, but if you aren't getting a Setting for [Delay Seconds on Pause] it would assign NULL to the delay after resuming, this would explain why you don't have a delay when trying to execute /setto after resuming macro.
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2019, 01:47:17 am »

It probably is, I haven't grabbed the file since you updated it to get that working.
itsakankie

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2019, 01:41:12 pm »

This is awesome for looting a giant pile of corpses. I decided to have a blank ini and build it out myself as I am only in the lower tiers.

Thanks Dimur
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2020, 05:33:33 pm »

As per user request, updated the EZLoot logic to [Announce] the 20k and 50k exp crystals in hillsofshade instead of looting.
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2020, 11:05:35 pm »

There have been a few people who've asked how to stop this macro from looting once it's started so I wanted to update it here.  When the ezmac is running, if you executed the loot logic and are looting corpses and want to stop it from doing so, you can just reload ezmac.  This will end the loot logic and restart the macro so it's just waiting for the next time you execute /echo ezloot to start looting again.

/mac ezmac

This will end where you are in the current macro and reload the macro and set to default waiting to loot state.
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2020, 11:20:45 pm »

Dim remember to relay loot tells!  And update for spicy goodness!

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Fecs

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2020, 11:21:23 pm »

Hey Dimur, do you know if there would be a way to reliably randomize where in the corpse id list they start looting from? For example - on a halloween Zone pull, there is what 460ish? corpses, and if you run the macro on a group of toons they'll all start from the same corpse, or very close to the same corpse and run into each other a lot, i've tried spreading them out around the pile before running it but they never really make it through the whole pile because they keep bumping. if they could some how randomly start part way through the list instead of all at 0 it'd really get through the body piles faster Smiley
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2020, 11:26:45 pm »

Dim remember to relay loot tells!  And update for spicy goodness!

Yes, this is on the to do list and I asked Arkain to post here so I don't forget.  I have logic that I added to my ezloot file that lets you set up a designated looter for certain items.  What this means is that when you have an item set as Announce, the macro checks another file to see if someone is designated as looter for the item.  Example, in T10 you are done with looting all the Citrine HP augs you need so you designate another toon to loot them...other toons all have this item set as announce and once they see this item and announce it, they check that ini file to see if there is a set designated looter for it.  If there is, there is logic to tell the designated looter to target the corpse, move to it, loot the item off of it.  The logic exists, I just need to update the ezloot.inc linked here to have it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 169