Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:45:10 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Question about progression - what to do, when, why?  (Read 2987 times)
wachna

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2021, 02:02:47 pm »

Hey everyone .. as I wrote before I am back after almost 10 years! And EZServer has changed a lot as it seems ;-)

Back in 2011/2012 I was a member / office at house of strix and I managed to get my chars up to T3/T4 with Epic 3.5 / 4.0.

Now my question is what should I do now as there are so many things to do?
I mean yeah ... Best would be to get all my toons to T3 / T4 armor and Epic 4.0 first but here comes my first problem:
As there were changes about Epics (Weapons -> Augs) I first need some new weapons where I can put my fresh new Augs into.
But what weapons should I focus on? Epic Skins from PoD, HoH, Airplane? UW (which is a whole lot to farm as it seems), other weapons?

What about Ultimate Charms? I did LDoN 6 for 9 days until I noticed that ToFS and Dranik even exists?

What about Strike Augs? My Paladin got a Level 3 one .. that's it ....

What about some other fancy stuff that could be useful? What about Crafters Guild?

You see: there are a lot of questions that come to my mind .. hope you can help me out and give me some tips.

Ah as I got a family now and a lot of work to do, I will focus on multiboxing my 6 chars and see where I can get with em (Warrior, Paladin, Mage, Necro, Cleric, SK) ...
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 10:57:04 pm »

Question 1:What about Ultimate Charms? I did LDoN 6 for 9 days until I noticed that ToFS and Dranik even exists?
Answer 1: do ToFS floor 2 for v1 Charms and do HoH for Tokens and v2 charms ( Gemstone of Ages and AA points drops very well there inclusiv )

Question 2:What about Strike Augs? My Paladin got a Level 3 one .. that's it ....
Answer 2: work on ur Strike augments like befor choose helps alot in ur Progression

Question 3:What about some other fancy stuff that could be useful? What about Crafters Guild?
Answer 3: yes do on all ur toon Crafters guild for SoA and UW to get UW on all toons if u can !

Grp Setup: play what u like to play there are some better options but u can do everything

wachna

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 02:16:35 am »

Danke dir (I am German aswell)

So basically I have to do everything to get everything with every toon Smiley

But in what order? For now I will focus on getting into ToFS LvL 2 with all my toons and then I will farm Charm upgrades until I got them to lvl 25.
This will take some time ...

and after that? grinding HoH to get my UCs or should I focus on some better weapons first to increase my overall dps?
Poker-ecaf

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2021, 08:48:54 am »

Order

T4-T5

Tank and Heal try to finish UCv1 and all others Sorcer 41+ and do Strike Augments or ManaNeck for Casters

Tank order UCv1 > Shield of Ages > Ring of Ages always try to upgread > start ur Ultimate Weapon

befor u start Tier 6 finish now all ur Ultimate Charms v1 on all toons

Poker-ecaf

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2021, 08:52:13 am »

So basically I have to do everything to get everything with every toon Smiley

yes that is true but some pieces can wait for long long time like "Shield of Ages" only Tank really need it all others are can wait until doomsday ;p

wachna

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2021, 01:41:39 am »

ok thanks again.

that sounds like a plan for the next months Cheesy

I think I will continue with UC for my War/Pal first - Crafters Guild for 1 Toon (Necro I guess) - T3/T4 for all Toons

Then I will focus on Stike Augs / Mana Neck which will take a lot of time farming stupid stuff as it seems (Essence of Norrath seems like a pain in the ass)

After that I will focus on Shield of Ages for War / Pal and then I will try T5 and / or UW

On another hand: would it be better to swap my SK for a MNK / BST / BER?
Poker-ecaf

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2021, 01:51:26 am »

if u want to replace ur SK then take the monk !

strike augments and Mananeck isnt the pain haha EoN u only need for Shield of ages and for UW

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2021, 05:52:54 am »

You probably don't need to farm SoA for the pal, at least not until t10. Warrior will be taking pretty much all the dmg.
Don't forget to farm resist augs
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053