Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:22:45 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Group comp  (Read 2910 times)
Pele

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2021, 01:28:54 pm »

Hi everyone, just starting here. I've read a bunch of posts about group compositions, some possibly dated, hard to tell if they are still viable. Is there a 6 box group composition that can clear all of the current progression here, starting fresh? I'd prefer to just start with that, and scale up later if i get bit by the boxing bug. Currently, my plan is cler, pal, war, zerk, rng, sham as that is the latest recommendation i could find. Input appreciated, bonus points for ease of boxing, i'm new to MQ2. Thanks!
Ginge
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 01:35:28 pm »

You don't need a cleric...I'd go War/Pal/Zerk/Rog/Monk/Necro if I were starting over....But like I say when ever anyone asks this same question, play whatever you enjoy playing Smiley

Tankus
Pele

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 02:20:54 pm »

Do you mean one paly is all you need to heal a 6 box through all the content?
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2021, 03:40:22 pm »

Yep

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2021, 10:34:43 pm »

A lot of different groups are viable here, basically tank, paly, dps dps dps dps.... It can be helpful to have a second tank, also the cleric you wanted is not a bad option either. Really your core group is what this server is all about, second group is usually buffers, third group more dps with a backup tank and another paly something like this.

Boxing more than 1 group is always a bit of a burden. I play my buffers on a seperate computer with their own hot keys since I don't need to actively use them. Of course, you will want some convenience items bought with credits also that are huge QOL. Group and raid COH, instant group cure and group rez are examples.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
wachna

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2021, 07:55:14 am »

You don't need a cleric...I'd go War/Pal/Zerk/Rog/Monk/Necro if I were starting over....But like I say when ever anyone asks this same question, play whatever you enjoy playing Smiley

Tankus

Tankus why would you go necro?

My new team is war/pal/zerk/monk/druid and mage/necro

Greetz Mongo
Ginge
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2021, 11:19:05 am »

Necro with Death line and Mana Neck XII Does some great damage.

I just like how easy they are to have around, one spell gem does 4 dots and if you give the pet a UW in summoners pack then they can do some decent damage via proc.

My next group will be Mage/Enc/Wiz/BL/SK just so I have the full deck  Cheesy

Tank
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2021, 08:36:37 pm »

Necro can also spread all those dots to other mobs nearby with epidemic. So necros do some really good AOE
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 79