Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:45:30 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: T5 Named kills  (Read 1532 times)
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2024, 06:46:10 am »

Just a thought, as I was talking to Wargod in game, but what are the odds of having the final named spawn in T5 be a needed mob (random) that is on the list of someone in the zone at the time of completion? When you are down to those last 10 mobs most people just kill the mob type they need and then jump to another instance (tying up server resources) and rinse and repeat and it only gets worse as yo9u get down to the last 5...4...3...2...1. As Wargod stated in guild chat...Sarthin made something along these lines in the new caster/fighters guild zone....so is it possible in T5 now?  IO think we are several zones past this NEEDING to be a "gut check" tier myself....also can we free the corals?

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Dokplayer2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2024, 01:08:54 pm »

sounds like a good idea. Free the corals agreed. T5 makes too many people quit. These changes may help.
ZerarWarrior

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2024, 08:08:07 am »

I agree... free the corals, and adjust the "congrats you killed everything" mob to being one that is on the list of someone in the zone if they have it. If all toons in the zone have completed the quests, then make it random. I understand there wanted to be gut check zones, and tiers... but I don't think t5 is the place for that in the current year.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 91