Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:14:37 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: T11 NPC Testers  (Read 3066 times)
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2024, 08:30:17 am »

We need some testing done for NPC difficulty for T11. We have set up scripting in Dragon Necropolis (necropolis) that allows players to spawn groups of NPC's with varied difficulty (HP's/Damage), and need people who've completed at least T10 to give some feedback.

Each spawn will consist of 4 NPC's, which can be pulled individually as needed. We need to know for the different levels, how many you could handle at once, how long (on average) it took to kill them, how many characters you had in the fight, and any other input you'd like to add. To access the available commands, /say T11 Test   while in Dragon Necropolis. NPC's spawn right near zone in.

This is critical to the rollout of T11, so the more the merrier (make instances).

Sarthin/Draca

I

gnonim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2024, 02:03:13 pm »

Cool, will check it out tomorrow.  Seems like a great easy way to get some feedback.
orkiho

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2024, 02:09:07 pm »

24 Characters.
One/A - 1:30 for one mob,  2 mobs 6ish min,  3 mobs have to use all 3 tanks all discs die multiple times but eventually got em.  4 mobs wipe immediately.
Two/B - 5 min its rough though and usually tank dies and i have to recover.  2 mobs wipe every time.
Three/C - one mob immediate death.
Four/Protector of zek - 1mob less than a min, 2mobs 3min a few deaths.  3mobs 4min more deaths.  4 mobs wipe.
Five/D - one mob not immediate but wipe.
Six/E - one mob 10min had to zerg it at the end
Seven/F - one mob 5min to 50% then wipe.
Eight/G - one mob wipe
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 02:14:30 pm by orkiho » Logged
Nyzin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2024, 07:46:14 am »

24 Charaacters all have full Ultimate armor + tunare armor and shields and UCv4 half have UW the rest have sleeper weapons half have ear 50 both Tanks have all Foxy augs 
2 Warriors 5 paladins 5 rogues 2 monks 1 SK 1 Bard 1 Ranger 1 Beastlord 1 Necro 1 Enchanter 1 Wizard 1 Druid 1 Shaman and 1 Cleric

Spawn One /A Single  mob = 1 min 14s - 2 mobs = 2 mins 40s - 3 mobs = Wiped 3 times then did it in 4 mins 21s - 4 mobs = insta wipe

Spawn Two /B  Single mob = 4 mins 20 s - 2 mobs = wipe

Spawn Three /C Single mob = got it down to 53% took lasted 2 mins used all 3 riposte discs saw my HP go below 10% often once my ripostes were gone 2 mobs will be suicide

Spawn Four /Protector of Zek  Single mob = 45s - 2 mobs = 1 min 40s - 3 mobs = 2 mins 30s went below 10% a few times with 2 on main tank- 4 mobs = not inst6ant but a fast wipe

Spawn Five /D Single mob = 4 mins - 2 mobs = got first one down to 30% took 3 mins 40 seconds and then wiped other attempts i wiped faster

Spawn Six/E Single mob = 6 mins 10 s - 2 mobs = Instant wipe

Spawn Seven/F Single mob = 7 mins HP went low aa few times - 2 mobs = insta wipe

Spawn Eight/G Single mob = 5 mins 30 s HP went low often used ripostes at start

« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 04:04:26 am by Nyzin » Logged
gnonim

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2024, 03:53:24 pm »

24 Toons.  All but 3 with UW12.  Main fully everything.  6 rogues with UW12.5.  3 more rogues with UW12.  3 Clerics, 4 Pallys, 2 Mages, 1 Ranger, Chanter, Shaman, Monk, Warrior

ONE:  Pulled 1 mob.  No special abilities.  50 seconds.
ONE:  Pulled 2 mobs.  Used Riposte on pull.  Used Vie until first mob was dead then killed the other mob.  1 Min 50 Secs
ONE:  Pulled 3 mobs.  Used Riposte on pull.  Used Vie.  Lasted 50 seconds till wipe.  Almost had one mob dead.
ONE:  Pulled 3 mobs.  Used Riposte on pull.  Used Vie.  Took 2 Mins 40 Secs to kill all three.

TWO:  Pulled 2 mobs.  Wiped in 30 Secs.
TWO:  Pulled 1 mob.  Used Riposte on pull.  Used Vie.  Took 2 Mins 2 Secs to kill the mob.

THREE:  Pulled 1 mob.  Used Riposte on pull.  Used Vie.  Wiped after 2 Mins and 35 Secs.  Would have wiped sooner but used DI twice during the fight.

UPDATE 1/30/2024:
TWO:  Pulled 2 mobs.  Used Riposte on pull.  Used Vie throughout pretty much.  Got the first mob down to about 30%.  Tank's HP hadn't dropped below 50% much when all of the sudden he was down.  FAILED at 3 Min 30 Secs.
TWO:  Pulled 1 mob.  Same as above.  Took 4 Mins and 30 Secs to kill the one mob.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 01:40:20 pm by gnonim » Logged
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2024, 06:04:10 am »

First of all, thank you all for testing for us. I know it's not necessarily exiting, but it's key to pushing the next tier. The more testing we get done, the faster the tier will be released.

MINOR UPDATES:

We've removed most of the NPCs for now. You have access to type "one" and "two". Those are the two NPCs that we want tested for now. It's the same as previously. We want information on their damage, how many you can handle and how long it takes to kill them.

Additionally, the NPCs now have a chance to be spell casters, so make sure you try to fight some of those. They should appear randomly among the spawned NPC's. If you want to test a spell caster and you pull a mob that isn't doing that after doing some damage to it, you can just say "repop" and test again. No need to go through the entire fight when looking for one.

Nyzin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2024, 09:40:06 am »

24 Charaacters all have full Ultimate armor + tunare armor and shields and UCv4 half have UW the rest have sleeper weapons half have ear 50 both Tanks have all Foxy augs
2 Warriors 5 paladins 5 rogues 2 monks 1 SK 1 Bard 1 Ranger 1 Beastlord 1 Necro 1 Enchanter 1 Wizard 1 Druid 1 Shaman and 1 Cleric

Spawn One/A - Single mob = 2 mins 4s did not need to use cleric druid or shaman heal hotkey 2 paladin in main group was enough
                       Two mobs = 3 mins 43s did not need to use heal hotkey once 2nd war had aggro on one of them 2nd mob just died with 27% HP left no idea why
                       Three mobs = Wiped 4 times i suck at getting my 2nd tank  to aggro one fast enough
                       1 melee plus 1 caster = Wipe

Spawn Two/B - Single mob = 6 mins 7s had to use heal hotkey after every mob combat round
                       Two mobs = Wipe
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 09:44:27 am by Nyzin » Logged
Fecs

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2024, 02:29:12 pm »

Didn't have too much time to test - 33
3 war 7 rogue 1 wiz 3 zerk 1 monk 1 druid 1 shm 6 pal 3 cleric 1 mage 1 enchanter 1 sk 1 necro 1 bard 1 bst 1rng

About half the dps in uw12/uc4 equivalent, didn't really use cooldowns

Test A mobs ~2min per
frostbite drain hurts a lot.

Was able to handle 2 just fine until my stonewalls faded for some reason and my warrior got deleted (forgot to log this pull)

Test B ~6min
wasn't watching closely on 2nd pull of test b, got killed by 9x 1,469,993 + 208633 in 1 round
Calzin1978

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2024, 04:01:18 pm »

24 Chars in Full UA + Tunare loot/Shields all UC4, War 12.5 and 6 12.5 rogs. 20 UW total and 19 ear 50
2 War,2 Cle,4 Pal,6 Rog,1 Dru,1 Shm,1 Mnk,1 Ench,1 Bst,1 Mag,1 Wiz,1 Zerk,1 SK,1 Rng

Test A - Single = 1m 47s to kill, MT grp consisted of 1 War,1 Cle and 4 pal... War kept up fine just off Pal heal procs
Test A - Double Pull = 3m 35s to kill, Same MT set up, Gredaruk was tanking both mobs at same time, spam heals from Dru/Shm rain, ORH III and Holy Cataclysm. Gred's lowest HP 22% and 36% with Cover.

Test B - Single = 5m 52s to kill, same MT group make up as Test A, lowest MT hp 27% with Cle spam heals along with Dru/Shm rain heals
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2024, 11:27:43 pm »

24 toons

one/Test A - 2 mins

Was going to try for 2 / Test As but somehow I had 3 Test As up... and I lasted 20s. Raid wipe and I zoned back in.. rebuffed and was trying to repop the zone.... but I started to go LD on all toons and now I can't log them back in unless I do the character move to nexus on all 24. I guess I crashed the zone, possibly the server but definitely my desire to continue testing tonight. Will try more testing later this week/weekend.

Mix
Nyzin

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2024, 02:26:15 am »

Do not say repop instance i made that mistake also first time and crashed the instance had to character mover all 24 and delete the instance as it was broken
Just say repop
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2024, 05:27:12 am »

MINOR UPDATES:

I've added a few more dummies for you to test. The primary focus for now should be testing of 'one', 'three' and 'four', which relates to NPC: Test A, C and D.

Also, as noted, remember to say 'repop', not 'repop instance'.

Thanks!

Nyzin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2024, 09:28:50 am »

Spawn One/A - Single mob = 2 mins 5s did not need heals from cleric druid or shaman.
                       Two mobs =  4 mins 25s  One of the mobs was a caster went down to 8% when the caster used what looked like a short duration stun with a small knockback both mobs were on main tank the whole fight i used riposte at the start and could not get 2nd war to gain aggro on one after that.
                       Three mobs = 7 mins 2 melee 1 caster 2nd tank almost went down a few times with just the caster on him as i do not  have a cleric to heal that one
                       Four mobs = wipe

Spawn Three/C - Single mob = 1 min 55s Saw HP go to 30% a few times from a single mob combat round
                         Two mobs = 4 mins 3s 2nd tank went down tanking one not sure why then saw main tank HP go low often with 2 mobs
                         Three mobs  = wiped twice

Spawn Four/D - Single mob = 2 mins 5 seconds Saw HP go 30 to 40%
                        Two mobs = 2 attempts with wargod tanking both mobs = wipe then 1 mob on each tank took 4 mins 20s

Did not see any caster for mob types C or D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Test after mitigation changes

Spawn One/A  Single mob Melee = lowest i saw tank HP go was 52% without vie or cover
                      Single mob Caster = lowest i saw tank HP go was 26% when it casted the dot plus melee round without vie or cover
                      Two mobs 1 melee and 1 caster = I can tank both if i attack the melee first if i attack the caster first i wipe when the dot plus 2 mobs melee combat round hit me at the same time

Spawn Three/C Single mob Caster = Did not notice any difference between this mob and a single type A caster
                       Single mob  Melee = Lowest i saw HP on tank go was 42% from a single combat round
                       Two mobs 1 melee + 1 caster = Wipe if both on same tank

Spawn Four/D Single mob Melee = Saw HP go as low as 34% from a single combat round
                      Single mob Caster = Seemed same as type C and A
                      Two mobs =   Always wipe with both on 1 tank        
« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 06:20:06 am by Nyzin » Logged
gnonim

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2024, 12:47:13 pm »

A:  Qty 1:  1 min 26 secs  no Vie
A:  Qty 2:  2 min 51 secs  used Vie and Cover

C:  Qty 1:  1 min 30 secs  no Vie
C:  Qty 2:  3 min 4 secs  used Vie and Cover

D:  Qty 1:  1 min 27 secs  no Vie
D:  Qty 2:  2 min 58 secs  used Vie and Cover, Came close to dying a few times on this one but didn't trigger DI.
Serra Angel

Heavenly incarnation of fury and purity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2024, 05:20:29 pm »

My review

army of 36 all UW12. Most have Tunare bp and all have VP belt and casters. All have UC4 and Royal Brushed Kote. Pally and MT have UE. Using regular cleric/druid/shaman AoE heals.

Test A = 1 min 30 sec = 1 min 50 sec (with no nukes from casters)
Test B = 2 min into 60% wipe

Cleric can't keep up with the dmg dealt. Brought MT down to 38% per sec.
MT full buffed hp is 19,030,684

The very young to the very old know best the song that angels sing.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 76