Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 06:05:55 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Character Move Failed  (Read 3299 times)
Loyal

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2010, 04:19:48 pm »

Had this happen to me last night.

I bought a group instance for PoTime and as I zoned my boxes in they all loaded for awhile then got kicked to server select. Everytime I went to log them in they would crash. I ended up using character move for all of my boxes and it solved the problem.

However, when I did the Character move on my cleric it said the information was incorrect and the failed attempt was logged. I know I have the correct information and it just wasnt working.

So that was last night - I couldnt use my cleric because he was stuck crashing into PoTime. I was hoping when the group instance expired it may solve the issue but the server went down before I could confirm.

I just wanted to know if anyone has experienced this with the Char Move utility.

Therous

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 05:22:11 pm »

yeah i've also came across this issue with trying to move my cleric as well. but what happened was it was case sensitive on the username and i had forgotten his login name involves upper case letters
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 06:04:18 pm »

Well Thank you for that. That was exactly it. I unkowingly capitalized the log in account.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 246