Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 01:31:08 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: So what happens?  (Read 12686 times)
Leick.Exhumed

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2010, 11:42:15 pm »

If a person were to skrew me out of 100k, after saying they would indeed do the act i was paying for, doesnt and afkz lols or just doesnt respond the rest of the night?

Am i skrewd? Or what??

*Farts*
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 06:19:01 am »

Depends do you have any witness or proof?  Also what was it for?  I am sure the community as a whole would help you out with what ever it was.

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
Leick.Exhumed

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 08:00:00 am »

Well, tbh i dont have all the ss. i have a few but none actually of him accepting the trade(he hit accept pretty fast lol)

But im sure it wouldnt be too hard to believe. i have heard this guy has dont very similar things in the past. Mow was up and i was desperate. Mr offered to take me for a 2.0 run earlier but i ignored him because ive heard of what he does.

Only REAL reason im posting this is because ive heard hes done the sme to others. Which means he needs to be stopped.

Im sure some of you might even be able to guess. I might drop a name later but i want to chat with this guy first.
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 08:20:04 am »

Well if you need MoW or a 2.0 run look me up warriorstack.

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 11:16:43 am »

If you heard hes done this before and still tried to trade with him - shame on you.

Best you can do now is give him a chance to redeem himself. If he doesnt have a damn good excuse for screwing you over Drop the name and im sure he will find it hard to trade with anyone except those who dont read the forums and even then his name may come out in OOC.

Firetoad

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 11:22:12 am »

Why not say who it is and spare others from falling into the same trap you did?
Leick.Exhumed

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2010, 12:29:39 pm »

Well thats really why im not totally upset. if this was like 5k on live in 03 yeah id be flippng. I should have known. Oh well.

Name is Steroids .
Soakked

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2010, 01:55:20 pm »

EDIT: sorry I didn't read the part about the entire 2.0 run, so I edited my post.

Also hasn't this gentleman been associated with mister Ihug? I'm sure plenty of people will keep their eyes on this fellow from now on.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 02:04:38 pm by Soakked » Logged

Pippens *Muffin Time*

On and off'er forever stuck in T5
ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2010, 01:55:48 pm »

Well thats really why im not totally upset. if this was like 5k on live in 03 yeah id be flippng. I should have known. Oh well.

Name is Steroids .
Bad fellowship is againts the rules.
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2010, 02:47:24 pm »

Steroids is the person that was always grouped with Ihug he is also the person that invited me to Ihugs group for a qvic run once.  I am not sure if they all share info or what.

Leick.Exhumed

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2010, 03:24:15 pm »

: BUMP :

Allright guys, i have't figured out what to do about this. Be a whiner and get a refund / try to get this kid banned, or just forget about it and hope he might not try this crap again.. Before getting himself suspended or something worse. Anyone have any ideas what to do? I don't have any real friends on ez and its not like everyone reads the forums. Or my thread perhaps  Tongue.. Let me hear you're thoughts.

Thanks, Leick - Shissars
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 03:34:26 am by Leick.Exhumed » Logged
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2010, 07:22:34 am »

Definitely not something to forget about, imo. Even if it was 5k. It's immature, and just straight up not OK.
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2010, 03:08:11 am »

Get ahold of him and ask him to refund you.

If he won't, report him to Hunter.

Griefing is against the rules.  Ripping people off is griefing, period.

SinjynWake
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2010, 09:31:35 am »

Just let Hunter know. He may have had other complaints about the same character which adds merit to your issue. It is more about doing the right thing than what results you are expecting.
Thyl

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2010, 10:07:29 am »

... when people stop being polite... and start getting real

But seriously if the guy is taking people's money and then just ignoring them. It's a good thing to tell Hunter and the community.

Thyl - Warrior                Hiryu - Ranger
Turbulance - Rogue       Opmeter - Paladin
Epox - Druid                  Traximus - Paladin
Tecon - Enchanter
Atmax - Wixxor
Erigark - Cleric
Phasin - Mage
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats