Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 09:13:31 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: Epic 3.5 is 1/2 done  (Read 17749 times)
Narcissus

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2010, 08:12:14 am »

I think this means the armor will be the same but the zone will obviously be different.  Envision qvic 2.0.  There will be trash to clear, bosses spread out.  Things to that effect.

Putting clients first by putting employees first. Immediately after prioritizing fiscal responsibility and leveraging profitability toward exceeding by empowering our employees to put clients (and themselves) first, in a diverse and respectful environment of only those that come first, first.
Thyl

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2010, 08:28:57 am »

Anguish was a very interesting zone.  But I also thought it was very resource intensive.

Thyl - Warrior                Hiryu - Ranger
Turbulance - Rogue       Opmeter - Paladin
Epox - Druid                  Traximus - Paladin
Tecon - Enchanter
Atmax - Wixxor
Erigark - Cleric
Phasin - Mage
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2010, 10:27:18 am »

So, the anguish "zone" with tacvi mobs?
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2010, 11:07:51 am »

The major point here is that instead of zoning in and spending 15 minutes killing 8 bosses, rince and repeating every hour - You will spend over an hour to get the same gear (multiple hours for those just breaking into the zone). I for one am making it a point to farm every tacvi piece i need for my new chars before this change occurs Cheesy

sohami

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2010, 11:15:12 am »

Sad
Chane Laforet

With No Voice... Can I Betray You

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2010, 11:30:52 am »

This is also great news... I found it weird that I was able to take down Tacvi easier than Qvic with my box group back in the day lol

тнє тнαηαтσѕ ιηѕтιηcт
Thyl

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2010, 01:38:27 pm »

So, the anguish "zone" with tacvi mobs?

More likely Anguish zone with Anguish mobs and tacvi level gear drops.

Tecon - Enchanter
Atmax - Wixxor
Erigark - Cleric
Phasin - Mage
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2010, 02:42:53 pm »

Would be nice to not only change the graphic of the weapons, but the type of attack so the graphic suggestions aren't limited to one kind (1hs or 2hs only swords). That means beastlords/bards can get piercing weapons, warriors and warriors can get 1hb, etc. There's bound to be some badass piercing or 1hb weapons some classes would look awesome holding.

Narcissus

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2010, 03:43:08 pm »

I think Hunter should change your 4.0 graphic to a rubber chicken.  Something to commemorate Uxt's undying loyalty to the pally class before it was cool to play a pally.   Smiley

Putting clients first by putting employees first. Immediately after prioritizing fiscal responsibility and leveraging profitability toward exceeding by empowering our employees to put clients (and themselves) first, in a diverse and respectful environment of only those that come first, first.
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2010, 07:14:17 am »

How much harder are anguish mobs?
Thyl

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2010, 08:20:44 am »

How much harder are anguish mobs?

The bosses were a hell of a lot tougher than Tacvi mobs because it was a T1/T2 zone before. So it would probably be toned down to be post Qvic.

Tecon - Enchanter
Atmax - Wixxor
Erigark - Cleric
Phasin - Mage
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2010, 10:08:01 am »

My guess would be that if you can easily tank Qvic with no real worries as to wiping (unless the Sand Monster jumps up on ya) then you should probably be able to get through tacvi.

sohami

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2010, 10:18:42 am »

As of the last few days, I can 3 box tacvi with not much issue with:

3.0 SK, 22k hp
3.0 cleric
3.0 Bow Ranger
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2010, 11:12:23 am »

If they go with the same script and just change, min/max dmg and hp then the fights will be more dynamic then anyone at that lvl has seen before. Here is a run down of examples of what some of the boss fights were. I am not going to list specifics about each boss nor will I list any tactics because I do not want to spoil the content for anyone.

• Most bosses have an aoe dd. The biggest headache to this dd is that you have to put your pet back on the trash so you can burn them off. Don't let these pile up on you.
  • Most of the bosses in there spawn adds. There are a few of them that don't, but then there are some that spawn 4 at a time.
  • 6, 7, 8 spawn one behind the other and require patience and thinking.
    • Some mobs think a little farther than just dd's and have other spells they cast that require tact and experience to get past.
    A little bit after the content is released I will make a post detailing each mob. Frankly I enjoyed anguish a lot. I hope others do as well. I do not want to spoil that experience for others so I am holding off on posting tacts and detailing each mob. I am asking others that do have experience in that zone to do the same.

sohami

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2010, 11:23:05 am »

I dont know why, but with the challenge of boxing multiple toons, I want the fights to be relatively easy. So Im not exactly welcoming the change.

That's why i'm farming Tacvi the way it is, and hope I finish up before the change.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 304