Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 06:19:47 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Ban this asswad! warning big pictures  (Read 14796 times)
Righteous

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2010, 07:12:49 pm »

I was camping the SSoY in LGuk for six hours when this prick named "Marijuanator" came into the room and stood right behind me.

We conversed a little he asked how many I needed and I said one. I was standing almost on top of the lord chair.

I had to go to the bathroom really bad by this time so I put my auto attack on and got up real quick came right back maybe a minute later and the asshole killed my lord already then gated then camped.

I sent tells to him while he was still on but for some reason my client wasn't displaying the tells so I don't know if my client was bugged or what. A few seconds later he was no longer online and I didn't hear a word from him.

Hunter specifies that if someone is at a camp they can be afk for five minutes.

This guy killed it in less than a minute of being up. I guess the guy is a gimp because the lord spawned and went right passed me even though I was standing on the chair. Other mobs in the room did this too but for some reason it didn't occur to me that the lord would do the same thing.

I have had this happen in reverse to me and I didn't take the guys mob because that is jacked up to just show up take something someone has waited hours for and then just leave.

This guy doesn't have the same courtesy and shouldn't be allowed on the server any longer.

Chane Laforet

With No Voice... Can I Betray You

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 09:22:40 pm »

Same thing happened to me before at the FBSS, expect I was only gone less than 10seconds lol Was tabbed to another video zoning then came back and he had pull it out of the room, killed it and gated, less than 20seconds before asking me if i was camping for the FG item lol

Hopefully you can get this guy as I felt like I didnt have enough proof based off 1 SS and too much would be off my word so I never bothered trying Tongue

тнє тнαηαтσѕ ιηѕтιηcт
Leick.Exhumed

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 09:32:36 pm »

Damn, why does this guy have to give bud a bad name?

Undecided
Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 09:35:57 pm »

email hunter with a copy of your LOG, hard to tell from screenshots how long you were afk. with log this will be shown how long it was up etc..

Isaaru

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 09:47:24 pm »

You can be afk all you want, but you have 5 minutes from the spawn to tag it before it's an open camp.

Righteous

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 10:03:34 pm »

damn I didn't even have logs turned on. no logs.
Marijuanator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 01:05:44 am »

"You can hold a camp if you are not afk. When a mob spawns, you need to engage it, or else you will be considered afk and forfeit the camp."

I don't make the rules, you were afk for easily 5 mins after it poped.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 01:19:54 am »

Considering in this post there are 2 complaints about you doing the same thing in the same zone I believe your reputation is toast.

Demin
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2010, 06:14:37 am »

I hate to even get involved in something like this, as I feel it should be handled by emailing hunter, but seeing as how my character name is in ooc....

There is no way that is 5 minutes worth of ooc text.  I remember that ooc, and there was a good bit of chatting going on. I think your internal clock is messed up, and maybe what seems like 5 minutes to you is more like 8 seconds in reality. I think there is even a medical term for it, but I can't remember it right now. 
Chane Laforet

With No Voice... Can I Betray You

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2010, 06:28:15 am »

I hate to even get involved in something like this, as I feel it should be handled by emailing hunter, but seeing as how my character name is in ooc....

There is no way that is 5 minutes worth of ooc text.  I remember that ooc, and there was a good bit of chatting going on. I think your internal clock is messed up, and maybe what seems like 5 minutes to you is more like 8 seconds in reality. I think there is even a medical term for it, but I can't remember it right now.  

Although I wasn't on, in the 3rd picture you can see that within the 30mins of spawn time there was only 5 lines of OOC chat, so it doesn't look like it was all that chatty to me and even then, the chat was after he had sent the 'pop' tell.

But anyways, doesn't matter... Is it possible to maybe make certain body's NOT rot until the timer is over? Would make keeping track of spawns much easier, as well as making it possible to check the remaining decay time so that you can SS that and prove you at least came back within 5 mins but as i think about it now that doesnt help the 5mins to engage issue.... lol

Also if you look in the last picture you can see the point when the kill was made and how much text is underneath it based off the size and placement of the scoll bar, which makes it seem like there was quite some time between the SS' and the kill... But of course that could just be a sudden influx of chat since i pointed out before there was 5 lines of chat within 30mins...

I have nothing against Rightous, i believe that was the OP, and I have no idea who the other person is lol, but maybe... it was a mistake and longer than 5 mins? I'm just trying to look at it from the evidence given.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 06:33:38 am by Chane Leforet » Logged

тнє тнαηαтσѕ ιηѕтιηcт
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2010, 07:18:34 am »

He'll probably get away with it. But personally I hope he gets banned.
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2010, 11:10:43 am »

"You can hold a camp if you are not afk. When a mob spawns, you need to engage it, or else you will be considered afk and forfeit the camp."

Just a word of advice -

If you are going to do something such as you have described - its a strong possibilty that you will face accusations. Its best to document the fact that you abided by the rules and time stamp a few screenshots to use to derail accusations.

However, Im also guessing you didnt try very hard at all to make the OP aware of the fact that it spawned and were prolly just focused on getting your loot and hightailing it. I may be wrong but its doubtful that you waiting the 5 minutes.

lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2010, 03:19:26 pm »

If you're stuck at a camp with an afk person the /time command is your friend.

/time
/t whoever Hey, are you there?  The mob has spawned
/time

Take a screenshot right after that and there's no question that what you typed was in between the two times.
Righteous

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2010, 04:16:01 pm »

Well if he doesn't get booted at least others will know to look out for the guy.

He obviously knew what he was doing because you see my auto attack on before the spawn and it ran right passed me to aggro him just as he knew it would. I would think that alone should be enough as he obviously interfered with the camp.

The dang thing didn't hit my toon even once.

The guy at the camp before me said someone KS one of his mobs at that camp I wonder if it is the same guy. He said he had it on fraps and was going to post it.
Balthor2
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2010, 04:18:15 pm »

dude is just a god damn faggot.
End of story.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis