Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 11:24:39 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Can we put a no train rule in ldon?  (Read 6936 times)
St12ay

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2010, 02:25:10 pm »

It is just disheartening to run around trying to get charm upgrades just to see someone run by you with half the zone on them only to be told they are playing by the rules and they don't give a crap what you or anyone else in the zone is trying to do.
St12ay

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 02:42:48 pm »

also this:

Balthor2
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 03:01:16 pm »

Knows everyone on the server eh?
I do heartily approve of the fact that it was kept to /tells and not in /ooc
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 03:39:19 pm »

More then 10 is a violation of Hunters rules.  Fraps it and either post it and or email to him.  Your screen shot does not show him training at all, it just a conversation in tells.  It also does not show what started that conversation.

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
krujo81

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 08:13:00 pm »

out of ooc? these guys were in ooc for a good 30mins today

ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2010, 09:30:33 pm »

It is just disheartening to run around trying to get charm upgrades just to see someone run by you with half the zone on them only to be told they are playing by the rules and they don't give a crap what you or anyone else in the zone is trying to do.
We already have a no train rule.
If you see someone disrupting by pulling more than 10, mention it to the player and im sure they will stop. If not, send the info to Hunter.

We delt with this before and its policed rather well.
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2010, 12:19:06 am »

That was the most retarded set of /tells ive ever seen.. congrats ..
Balthor2
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2010, 03:24:25 am »

All I have to look at on the forums is a SS of tells.
So of course Im happy that its not a screen shot of OOC.
That shits the reason why Im not logging in these days.
If the persons being a retard in ooc then eh, email with proof of trains and hope for a ban.
/shrug
Curry

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2010, 05:32:14 am »

I guess the point you're wanting to make here is that the warr's running trains are irritating since it usually leaves no mobs to the guys who are unable do the same yet. And yeah, it kind of is; you zone in, kill a few mobs one at a time, all is well... WarriorA runs past you, pulls 10 mobs a few rooms ahead and his AngerVs make short work of em. You catch up, get one mob, he pulls the next train, repeat cycle. Also gets more annoying for guys trying to do 2.0s when they enter an empty room and then 4 mobs or so simultaneously respawn ontop of em since the mobs had all died of AE earlier 0.1secs apart from each other. Yes it's vexing as all hell, but like it or not, that's pretty much the nature of the grind. That's just how the place works since the charm-thingies were changed, and if you're distressed by this, you shoulda seen the horror of the permacamp of ldon6 bosses and the massive crowd there.

If I personally find anything annoying in LDoN tbh, it's the leapfrogging to bosses. Twice last day some chap ran over me on the stairway in ldon3 while I was killing the VERY LAST MOB before petrified tree to go and take it. Can't really do crap about it since nothing prohibits them from doing so - it's just rude as all hell. ><

So yeah, the rules aren't really looking out for the "small folks". If you try to start charm upgrade hunting before you can take down your trains, you're in for some severe frustration. It's a tough world down there, deal with it.
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2010, 01:08:50 pm »

Honestly he should just remove the whirlwind proc and aoe angers from warrior epics, the only thing people ever do with it is train LDON/etc (and crash zones).   Leave the hate but remove the damage, you can still click whirlwind if you need it, just not 3 times per second...

Isaaru

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2010, 01:10:58 pm »

So yeah, the rules aren't really looking out for the "small folks". If you try to start charm upgrade hunting before you can take down EVERYONE ELSE'S trains, you're in for some severe frustration. It's a tough world down there, deal with it.

Fixed.

I hate LDON.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081