Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2024, 07:56:50 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: POAir islands  (Read 5963 times)
Demin
« on: September 30, 2010, 08:39:56 pm »

Apologies if this is already in another thread, but...is there any fix on the way for the islands in Air?  Right now, I have no idea what they are doing. I am guessing that instances and non-instanced Air are sharing islands.
In other words, I can enter a guild instance and see all 3 islands as ready. Then, 2 seconds later, island 1 is not available.  Then, I'll spawn a boss to island 2. After that is dead, all 3 islands are unavailable for 30+ minutes. 

Also, often I will see island 1 available, for example, and when the boss spawns, it will go to island 2 or 3. It appears there is no rhyme or reason to which island it will go.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 08:45:23 pm »

I never seem to have a issue with the instances, when others won't budge in public.

Only thing I think it kinda dumb over all is porting to island.. each char.. should just port whole group over with 1 hail...

Wish it was just in a flat zone somewhere... oh well Hunter has enough on his plate atm =)

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Tibador

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 01:11:20 am »

Yes they all share public or guild instance and its 1 hour respawn timer on islands.

So if i am in public and pop a boss on island 1 your island 1 will be used in guild instance and like wise if you pop island 2 my island 2 will be used.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 03:11:18 am »

Island code written b4 instances were avail. Need to revamp islands to 1 island.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 11:18:58 am »

Yeah its kinda irritating but I've learned to just roll with the punches, and yes Hunter has much on his plate atm.  There are ways to pull said mob to where you want him.

Poop
Demin
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2010, 11:56:13 am »

Gnaughty,

I'm not as concerned with the mob popping on the wrong island as I am with there not being any islands available. And, no, I'm not bitching to Hunter, or anything. Just bringing up the topic.  I know there is a lot going on, I just wante confirmation of the issue. I LOVE EZ!
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2010, 01:50:50 pm »

Ahh I didnt say you were bitching to Hunter i was being nice I thought.  Anyhow send me a tell ingame ok.

Poop
Demin
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2010, 08:47:28 pm »

That wasn't directed at you, Gnaughty.  It was a preemptive posting to fend off the people who seem to think that any post about a bug/whatever is a direct attack against EZ or Hunter (it wasn't).  Though, in retrospect, I can see how it came across entirely wrong since I basically addressed the whole post to you. Sorry about that.
JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2010, 03:04:28 am »

Gnaughty ^.^ of FoH? I was around back in the day when you all took down Sleeper, i was in Cats in Hats on drinal. Awesome !!!

walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2010, 04:22:19 pm »

AAAAH Cats in Hats thanks I was trying to remember the name of that guild!!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 260
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)