Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:47:18 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Viewport 1 1 1 1  (Read 4899 times)
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2016, 04:27:54 pm »

Blarr, you made this plugin and it worked for UF client...it doesnt work with RoF2 client...anyway you could fix it so it will work for the most recent client?

MQ2Test
This next plugin I use is custom-made and not guaranteed to work perfectly. Smiley There is a command in game (/viewport) that changes the way Everquest draws to the screen. If you type /viewport 1 1 1 1 it tells Everquest to, essentially, not draw your screen at all. (/viewport reset will switch your screen back) What my plugin does is issue the /viewport 1 1 1 1 command to the Everquest client if it's /not/ in the foreground, and switches it back to normal if it is. So when you run this plugin all background characters will have their screen blacked out, while the screen you are looking at will always be displaying normally. Please report any oddities with this plugin and always remember, /viewport reset

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 10:14:15 am »

/view 1 1 1 1 works as well  Grin

cause i am lazy

Kobrakai Pwnstar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 10:39:37 am »

[hotkey #1]  /bca //viewport 1 1 1 1

[hotkey #2] /bca //viewport reset

Problem solved xD

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 04:17:22 pm »

I understand that will take it off when you need to see from another toons that isnt in the fore ground but if you are in T10 and you MT dies...you dont have but a second to get your second toon to /viewport reset.  The time it takes to type that out you are dead. Which is why I asked if there was a way to fix the issue on RoF2 client. I understand you may not be at a point in-game where split seconds don't matter but not all of us are there.  Roll Eyes

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
CyanideTreatment

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 04:31:59 pm »

So make the hotkey on a different toon and use BCAA memorize where u saved the hotkey so u can push the command
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2016, 04:33:53 pm »

Pretty sure Blarr made an mq2test.dll that works with RoF2. Thought I'd linked it in the guide. Will check into it.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2016, 04:43:03 pm »

Try this one:

http://tinyurl.com/mq2mtest

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2016, 04:47:57 pm »

Blarr would have to respond himself to verify, but when I asked him about it he said something regarding Maudigan needing to approve it or push it or something because of the compile for RoF2 being somewhat closed to edits.
Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2016, 02:01:07 pm »

As Dimur said, Maudigan left the timestamp checking code in his latest RoF2 release which effectively prohibits 3rd party plugins like MQ2Test. There are some legacy versions of his release build out there that the MTest plugin will work for, because he used to remove that code from his releases.

It has been on my list of things to do for a while -- to release a build of his source code without the timestamp check.
--edit-- Release built and linked to from Optimization Guide thread -- http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=2988.75
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 02:55:14 pm by Blurring » Logged

Blarr!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988