Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 11:12:46 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Modified RoF2 Bank UI with bags open.  (Read 4009 times)
Riot

Digitally Insane

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2016, 01:00:01 am »

Hello Friends,

This is a modified UI from EQ Interface

The UI was originally crafted by Loudface from EQ Interface, you can view the original UI piece here

here is the screenshot of the bank
(click the image to see a larger view)

I hid the shared bank buttons and such, made the window smaller, and moved the tabs up, as well as put the bank slots to the left of the bank bag slots. moved the coin buttons to one line, and regular buttons below it, and made the coin buttons bigger to handle larger amounts. ( EDIT: I have now verified that this bank UI can handle 9,999,999,999 coins without overflowing. )
NOTE: to those who still have slight problems with the money overflowing, the tests were done with the default font and font size of EQ, if you have changed these in the options in the EQ client, then chances are you may not get the same results

UI file located as an attachment, however for those who aren't logged in, or have yet to create an account, you may download the UI file here

-- Riot

this UI piece was modified with RoF2 in mind stuff was added and/or removed to work with no errors in the RoF2 client, you may be able to use it in the UF client, I can not guarantee the results, but if you are still running the UF client, best to upgrade to the RoF2 client, since it works better for EZ, check out the EZ Guide to get download links for the RoF2 client already patched for EZ, with the exception of the spell file.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 02:37:15 pm by RiotEQ » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053