Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:02:50 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: T11  (Read 6369 times)
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2022, 08:25:21 am »

Just for some context on how ridiculous the Guardian Charm is, I had to increase min_dmg on NPC's by 3 million to accommodate for the Guardian Charm, which means that UC's won't be enough. Working on a different idea now though, which will make the Guardian Charm basically unusable.

Otto

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2022, 01:20:05 pm »

Hopefully this doesn't form an even greater divide between the EZ old-heads and players trying to slog through T10 and sleepers.

Remember to clear the goops before pulling! Or team up during night time. I miss the group play with folks camping each faction in SR together in a raid.

Looking forward to a solid compromise!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 02:21:29 pm by Otto » Logged

Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2022, 03:54:08 pm »

Hopefully this doesn't form an even greater divide between the EZ old-heads and players trying to slog through T10 and sleepers.

Remember to clear the goops before pulling! Or team up during night time. I miss the group play with folks camping each faction in SR together in a raid.

Looking forward to a solid compromise!

Nothing will change in current zones. Future zones however, Guardian, Brawler, Oracle and Sorcerers Charm will not function, or will be heavily punished.

I also realize that people probably just think it's easy enough to match the effects of the lesser charms on the Ultimate Charms, but the UC's are not the problem, the lesser charms are obnoxiously overpowered. In lieu of stirring the pot making any changes to them, I will just say that going forward, don't expect to lean on those.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 03:57:35 pm by Draca » Logged

Otto

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2022, 05:46:10 pm »

I mean, we used to run double pally back in the day (t2-t5), only difference is how slowwwwww we attack now

Dokplayer2

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2022, 08:22:21 am »

just remove all the skill modifiers on brawler and guardian if they’re making adjusting content that difficult. it’s not worth it to constantly have to think of them when tuning and would make the modifiers on UC more meaningful
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64969
  • Total Topics: 5050
  • Online Today: 81
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)