Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 06:31:32 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Pet health of Group Members not updating correctly a lot of the time  (Read 4361 times)
Blubal

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2010, 05:10:48 am »

I searched and couldn't find anything on this, so I hope it hasn't already been reported.   This issue could be specific to SoF (the client I'm using) -- I haven't tested with other clients.

The last few days my friend (also on SoF) and I, a Shadow Knight, have seen a bug.  I am playing a shaman, and I'm watching his pet's health in order to heal it.   We're on skype voice and he's telling me his pet's health is 80%... then 5 secs later, 50%... then 6 or 8 later, 30%... you get the idea -- and I'm seeing it at 100%!   Even when not in a fight, just standing there for LONG periods of time, one of us will look the the PET HEALTH bar on the group window, and it will show 100%, but really it's at 50%.   Now, this is important to note.  If I target the pet, after a second or two, it will change to the proper amount.  It's only the pet health bars in the Group Window that is messed up.   It didn't seem like I saw this problem when I used SoD a couple weeks ago, but it could be that I just didn't notice it.   I don't think it's just a quirk with me since my friend sees the same problem with his group window pet health (looking at MY pet).  Also note, in the normal Player Window, MY pet's health bar always works fine... and so does his... again, just the Group window's pet bars.   Sorry to reiterate that so many times, but I'm trying to be clear as I can be.   If I get a chance to test with SoD over the next few days, I'll post my results here.  I seem to remember a time on EQ Live where it was having this same exact problem, and it took them a good amount of time to fix it.  Note, my custom UI uses the same EQTYPE as Default UI for the pet gauges which is <EQType>17</EQType> through <EQType>21</EQType>.  If this is a client side SoF bug, there may be nothing that can be done to fix this -- or maybe there is.
Zeval31

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 04:14:15 am »

Hi !

I noticed the same issue when boxing my enchanter
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 06:56:25 am »

Believe this is emu wide.

Pages: [1]
Print