Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 04:34:23 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Frustration  (Read 10836 times)
greenshag

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2010, 05:18:54 pm »

Wolf Forms work.   If you're having issues then it may be an issue with you.

Casted (spell) wolf forms work, but AA wolf (guardian of the forest) doesn't work.

I think the first rank of it worked, but recently I noticed the higher ranks of it not taking hold on me. I'm not completely positive the first rank worked to it's fullest extent, but at least the illusion would take hold, and I believe the regen portion was working correctly.

The spell versions of wolf form just can't be casted if you have higher runspeed buffs already on, including Pack Shrew and Spirit of BihLi (buffbot buffs).

Also, after you get Runspeed5 any wolf form will slow you down, so the only reason to use it is for +atk, which is mostly just a waste of a buff slot on this server. Unless you actually like the barking sound every time you fire an arrow or swing your swords.
Isaaru

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2010, 08:37:55 pm »

Wolf Forms work.   If you're having issues then it may be an issue with you.

Casted (spell) wolf forms work, but AA wolf (guardian of the forest) doesn't work.

I think the first rank of it worked, but recently I noticed the higher ranks of it not taking hold on me. I'm not completely positive the first rank worked to it's fullest extent, but at least the illusion would take hold, and I believe the regen portion was working correctly.

The spell versions of wolf form just can't be casted if you have higher runspeed buffs already on, including Pack Shrew and Spirit of BihLi (buffbot buffs).

Also, after you get Runspeed5 any wolf form will slow you down, so the only reason to use it is for +atk, which is mostly just a waste of a buff slot on this server. Unless you actually like the barking sound every time you fire an arrow or swing your swords.

Didn't realize they specified AA.  Yeah, a crap load of AA's are broke and for no reason.  Good luck!

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 383