Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 05, 2024, 04:21:40 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: LDoN trains?  (Read 7800 times)
Follow Me

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2010, 04:27:47 pm »

Kind of a rant here, but every time I've gone into LDoN recently for charms I've found entire zones being cleared in 1 or 2 pulls.  Has there been some unknown change in the train rules?  Is everyone turning a blind eye?  Is anyone else noticing this?  Will any good come of me posting screens or fraps of these lads blatantly training right in front of me?  Any thoughts? 

I'm just frustrated, I could easily pull the whole zone as well but I thought it was against server rules... 
Demin
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 04:28:38 pm »

Shouldn't be more than 10 at a time.
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 04:42:45 pm »

Fraps and post imo.  Rules are in place.  People know the rules.

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
Thalia

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 05:36:49 pm »

If people are pulling more then 10 mobs in ldon fraps it and post. People know the rules and if they choose to ignore them then they should get punished for it.
Chane Laforet

With No Voice... Can I Betray You

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 08:47:34 pm »

I don't want to put you on the spot Follow, but posts like these have become insanely stupid... There is always a new post, or someone hinting at people training ldon, or ooc's going off "lol @ someone pulling chaos + balrog to ldon 6 zone in" (that was my own quote too Cheesy lol) but seriously. there are pointless, if someone isn't going to do anything about it, you might as well keep quiet, because everyone here knows that without proof, there will be no punishment. So either post fraps/screens or send them to hunter and let it be dealt with, or keep quiet, because it's bringing nothing new to the table.

тнє тнαηαтσѕ ιηѕтιηcт
Likkety

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2010, 09:56:34 pm »

FRAPS or it didn't happen! lol

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2010, 03:48:00 am »

Follow you need to donwload fraps and have it running or ready to run and when these fucks that dont  follow the rules runs by you, tada!  Film them by following their train and make it like scorcesee good filming you know show the tail of the train show him with plus ten mobs on him all that good shit. Wrap it up with a neat little bow all pretty and stuff, email that to Hunter so he can have his daily chuckle and that person will no longer be a part if your problem.  Stay diligent my freind you can do it!  Wink

Poop
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2010, 04:01:05 am »

What Gnaughty said is like the gospel. But one thing you should always remember when reporting someone for a train. Did that person make it or inherit it?. One of the reasons I don't use anger V augs while in ldon/potime. Even when only using anger IV there are times when cyclone procs when someone is running by with 3-4 mobs that get tagged....even more fun when I am in Qvic doing a boss and someone runs by with a group of trash on em and cyclone procs. [paranoia] (and you know they are running by you on purpose Tongue) [/paranoia]

Follow Me

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2010, 05:01:25 am »

Criticism noted Chane.  I'm normally not a whistle blower or tattle tale but I'll post the fraps next time around without reservation.  

Was pretty frustrated by it last night and decided to make a post, so sue me  Grin

We've all been there.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 05:02:56 am by Follow Me » Logged
Aname
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2010, 09:31:42 am »

What Gnaughty said is like the gospel. But one thing you should always remember when reporting someone for a train. Did that person make it or inherit it?

Catch the person pulling the train.  Not just killing a bunch of mobs.  I've inherited trains when people have died as I ran by them.  It sucks but it happens.
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2010, 11:52:43 am »

Yeaha sorry I did'nt add that in, definately make sure they were the one who pulled em.  Sorry if my messages dont come off sounding normal but ive been sick real bad and I havent slept well as long as taking some funky meds.  My overall message is man, guys we all play in a sandbox and all love this game lets learn to play nice ok.  If there is something you need help with send me a tell in game on either Gnaughty or Boshog.  You know its funny I dont even have fraps installed on this laptop.

Poop
Chane Laforet

With No Voice... Can I Betray You

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2010, 02:47:41 pm »

Criticism noted Chane.  I'm normally not a whistle blower or tattle tale but I'll post the fraps next time around without reservation.  

Was pretty frustrated by it last night and decided to make a post, so sue me  Grin

We've all been there.

Again, was not trying to single you out, I'm also one who usually does the all talk, no action, but that was because I recently reformatted and didn't have fraps yet Tongue

тнє тнαηαтσѕ ιηѕтιηcт
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2010, 03:37:24 pm »

Use cam studio. It allows you to make videos as long as you want them without having to pay for it.

http://camstudio.org/

JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2010, 05:20:44 am »

To Chane and others like him/her:

Try to be patient with people when posting, not everyone has played on this server for over a year. People that are new, IE myself and others, only know what we see and what NOT to do by the rules hunter posted. Link me the text from the rules saying it has to be frapped, cause i personally have had trains of 25-30 run by kill the trainer and come back to own me and my box. I'm getting upset with seeing people "get on" others for posting a complaint or discussion, thats what a forum is for, if you have every answer to every tpoic, maybe you should post a guide, so others can see and know in advance, so you dont get bent by them asking questions.

And yes this is personally directed to people that post complaining about new members asking questions.
I personally love playing here and playing this game. I come from old EQ prekunark, and know there are bugs exploits etc always and forever, so i dont rant when it happens. But i will rant when people Jump all over others for saking questions, im gettting a little mroe then bored with it. Be helpful, be kind, or dont post should be a rule.

lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2010, 05:36:40 am »

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=8.0

NO TRAINS
Do not make a train bigger than 10 mobs in a custom zone. This does not include pofire, which is considered non-custom. You can make any size train in non-custom zones. Do not purposely train anyone in any zone in order to kill them or any other reason.

Players that break the rules might get deleveled to level 1, suspended, banned, or have all his accounts banned.

Users police themselves with Fraps since Hunter works a lot of hours IRL. You can find a copy of Fraps very easy on the internet.

Be sure to get your easy to use copy of fraps, and keep the hotkey ready to record people. If your going to down an important boss and feel that a player may grief you, then record the fight. I know videos sizes are huge. If the boss event goes without problems, then just delete that 500 meg file that was created to record it. Users police themselves on here. Screenshots are nice, but hard to prove that someone traveled with a train since screenshots are well, static.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 246
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)