Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 10:23:46 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Embarrassing Question  (Read 6505 times)
Flinger

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2010, 02:31:04 pm »

I think one of my chars has been muted. I rarely talk in public channels other than to answer a question, but on Sunday I lost my patience with Jay Cutler and dropped him an FU in OOC. Only I spelled it out in the queen's english. Now I notice that I can't send tells or speak in OOC. The only thing I can think of is my Jay Cutler comment. Just wondering if this is the norm here and if anyone has had experience with this. I would like to be able to speak to people, so does anyone know if it is a temporary restriction?
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 02:48:36 pm »

Never had it happen,but I'm pretty sure theres a #revoke thing going on. If it catches ya swearing or saying inappropriate things it revokes your ability to chat. I think its only temporary,like a 3 minute thing,not sure on timer tho.
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 03:31:00 pm »

Never had it happen,but I'm pretty sure theres a #revoke thing going on. If it catches ya swearing or saying inappropriate things it revokes your ability to chat. I think its only temporary,like a 3 minute thing,not sure on timer tho.

#revoke is permanent until Hunter removes it. And it was probably revoked being that hunter was on Sunday and saw it i'm sure.
Flinger

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 03:43:56 pm »

OK, I've already bothered Hunter for the week by asking for him to create a guild for me. Not going to push my luck any further by asking to have the #revoke removed. Is a PM to Hunter for guild creation still the only way to have a guild created?
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 03:51:18 pm »

He does not read PM's as he gets spammed he has said in the past.  He asks that you email him.  ThePoetwarrior@hotmail.com

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
krujo81

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2010, 12:38:08 am »

yeah my monk was #revoked for about a month lol

Bludlust

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2010, 01:14:29 am »

I think if you eat a bar of soap in real life and video tape it and send it to Hunter he'll unvoke you.

Everett - Warrior, Fable - Paladin, Bloodlord - Paladin, Kimboslice - Shadowknight, Combatmedic - Cleric, Bludlust - Ranger.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 200