Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 04:32:24 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Kill Stealing is bad!  (Read 11253 times)
krujo81

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2010, 06:46:56 am »

Ok just ranting here but it bugs the piss out of me when people KS me in ldon, I really could care less how many mobs ur training if there on you its all good theres plenty of mobs in the zone. however if you see me run into chaos camp and i engage first and ur ass comes in right behind me and start wacking on my mob ur gonna piss me off.

STOP do not hit that mob if another player is engaged in combat before you.

/rant off

Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 07:28:43 am »

LoL yeah man i've seen it happen alot can be horrible times. Hunter should just make trash mobs in ldon cast a high level unresistable snare so people can't train without stopping to cure. That would be funny to see. Should of gave us the guys name so server knows who the retard is. Well, heres hoping it atleast doesn't happen to you again.  Cheers  Grin

Cracken
~GL of Classic Composers
Nova5555

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 09:26:34 am »

I actually had a guy use my pet as a tank while he was kill stealing me. I engaged Nagafen with my mage for a good minute before a higher level ranger came along and decided he wanted the kill.  I was busy just healing my pet before I realized what happened. At first I thought he was trying to help me but nope, clearly he knew what he was doing.

I sent him a somewhat vague tell an hour later and he replied with one of his mains asking what I wanted. He didnt realize it was the guy he stole from. Anyway the rangers name was 'Lamer' and the main's name I can provide if anyone cares. I have it written down at home.

So, ya kill stealing is bad and really lame. haha

Maldor 70 Warrior 2.5
Smoka

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 11:32:22 am »

Maybe they were clearing to the boss and you ran by them at the last minute and took what they were aiming for all along. Is it right that they engaged the mob? By the rules of the server, nope. Were you a dick for jumping them? Possibly. We don't know for certain with the bits of info given.
Nova5555

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 12:40:50 pm »

I'm usually pretty mindful of that situation and if they are clearly headed towards a boss or even just close to the mob I will not jump ahead. In this case I was pretty far ahead of the person and I had been fighting the mob for a good minute or more, probably brought the mob down to 70% before they jumped in (ya I'm gimp).  If there was any dispute I would not bring it up but this was probably the worst kill steal that's happened to me in the 10 years I've been playing EQ... well at least that I can remember.

I'm not asking for punishment for this person, i'm warning others.

Maldor 70 Warrior 2.5
Smoka

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 05:38:40 pm »

Sorry, my comment was meant for the OP.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149