Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 08:00:54 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Berserker Axe Bug  (Read 4025 times)
pasiv

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2010, 07:59:44 pm »

I wasn't sure where to post this since I didn't see a bugs category or anything.

Also, I'm not sure how important this is since not too many people play Berserkers in the first place.

I went and bought some of the axe components from Plane of Knowledge so I could summon some Axe of the Destroyer's for throwing.  I put a stack of 100 in my range and ammo slot and after zoning they had both disappeared.  I found one stack split apart into groups of 20 in my bag and I couldn't see the other stack anywhere. 
I forgot about that until I went to do a Ring of the Ages.  The Keeper wouldn't let me turn in a ring because it told me I had armor still in a slot somewhere.  After asking for help Jahi inspected me and told me I had an Axe of the Destroyer in my ammo slot.  I still couldn't see anything, even after zoning and relogging, so I went to the practice dummy and put some more Axes in my range slot and kept throwing until there was just one left.  It then used up all the Axes in my ammo slot that I couldn't see.  It kept telling me "MOVE ITEM FAILED IN CLIENT APPLICATION" each time it took an invisible Axe from my ammo slot to throw it.

I'll attach a screenshot incase it is needed.

Again, probably not important enough to deal with, but I thought i'd go ahead and post it.
Reid

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 12:36:43 pm »

Fascinating, i'm almost tempted to try and replicate it.

However, i've never had issues with throwing items myself because I only use the BoT/SolRoT or Qvic throwing summonables.

Once I found out that volley worked w/o a throwing item equipped, I stopped doing that unless there was a superscary I didn't want to get close to and chop on ( a rare occurence).

Let us know how it turns out.

Currently Playing:
Spanker Madness, Bard of <Zen>

"The Optimist proclaims we live in the best of all worlds; the Pessimist fears it true."

I Just say "I like cookies!", and leave it at that.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 142
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)