Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 09:40:34 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Xiggie  (Read 11295 times)
Ditter

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2011, 11:56:47 am »

Wow you don't care what I think yet you try a personal attack. You remind me of a guy thats no longer here. I see you leaving the same way.

Nope, I'm still here.  Why are you arguing with me?  Don't you know that arguing on the internet is a lot like competing in the special olympics?  Even if you win, you're still retarded.

F-Bomb? What are you, 12? Why are you so concerned about pushing your opinions on me? Thats why I said you can go fuck yourself.  Take the advice, its free, for now.  I'll be the bigger person and let you believe whatever you want.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 11:59:06 am by Ditter » Logged
L0stman

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2011, 12:07:27 pm »

Hi Ditter,

Welcome to the forums.  Fun place isn't it. 

A small thing you may wish to pay attention to:

- There is a forum called "Rants and Flames."  In this forum you cannot* be banned for what you say, who you annoy, the language you use, or the odd delusional fantasies you participate in.  In that forum, you are ban free.

- This is not that forum. 

Might be worth considering.
Ditter

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2011, 12:20:15 pm »

Thanks Lostman, I appreciate the warm welcome.  This is a fun place, have been playing for a few weeks now.  Still trying to figure out a few things.  Thats good to know about the rants and flames section, I'll have to look for that.  Is language limited to swearing? Because if this was real life, out in public I'd say the exact same thing.  People should speak their mind.  I'd be surprised about getting banned, I've seen far worse and nothing seems to happen to them. Its not like I'm outright openly flaming everybody.

Again, thanks for the heads up, and for welcoming me.  See y'all in game. Smiley
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2011, 12:36:16 pm »

Oh the Joy's... I'm going to try to cut of of work early today Lostman... I'll be in Vent when I get home.

Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2011, 12:56:54 pm »

Just out of curiosity...  Is Ditter your in game name too?

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2011, 01:38:51 pm »

I checked on magelo and got no return with that name. So My guess is it's not.

Ditter

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2011, 03:04:00 pm »

I checked on magelo and got no return with that name. So My guess is it's not.

lulz
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2011, 03:27:05 pm »

Your life must be incredibly sad that you would come here and just make up an excuse to troll a dead guy. You need a blowjob more than any other person in the world. Bone you should lock this thread.

Ditter

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2011, 03:33:59 pm »

I just had to comment on hateborne's awesome sig.  BJ, getting one tonight, thanks for asking!  I've been so happy since Stevie died, my short-sell on AAPL is doing great! I'm profiting, and life is good.  What is everyone's problem here? Living in the shadow of somebody else isn't any way to live.  I might be insensitive, but so what. Grow a pair, and move on.  I somehow doubt any of you would be so outspoken IRL.  LOL.  I've seen the pics.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2011, 03:40:41 pm »

So says an anon person who does not put his face with his name. Hell you have not even put your toon with your forum name. You talk about you being and doing all this in real life. You are an anon person on a forum. You probably don't have any stocks, you probably live in a damn camper trailer and steal internet from one of your neighbors. Calling us out saying that we wouldn't say anything in real life cause you have seen our pictures when you have not even associated your forum name with even so much as your in game name? Your not very good at this are you? Btw, enjoy your blowjob. Make sure you tell him thank you.

Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2011, 04:03:05 pm »

Xiggie all we have to do is watch OOC... He will be the one asking for help with his 1.5.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 306